Pati Patni aur Woh

Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 66

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
their baby is soo cute!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I found the ram/sita jodi a bit wierd the sita gal is very bossy...she just sits and orders!!!...its strange how she thought the baby should pee in the jhadi!!...that was foolish!!! and finally she made the baby pee in the bushes....Confused....where does she come from?Unhappy ...shez irresponsible...
I would never go to her house...just imagine the pees/poops...around!! YUCK! Dead

Rakhi/Elesh.... they're funny...Rakhi's extreme emotions are always the highlight of her shows LOL...But I must admit...she has surprised me a great deal......The way she acted in all her interview about handling a baby, made me think which parents would want to risk giving their child to someone like her...but she came across as more responsible than debolina and juhi...Smile....

Juhi-Sachin....Juhi is dominating...and she expects Sachin to do every thing...and she lazes around...I feel bad for the guy....Unhappy

Gaurav-Mouni...she seem much younger than gaurav...but she is good with the baby...I dislike it when gaurav snubs her everytime...Disapprove

Apurva-Shilpa...the only sensible people of the lot! But why don't they show them...they're not given any footage at all...thats disappointing...Unhappy

Edited by Macsiris - 06 October 2009 at 1:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

islandgirl007

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i didnt like juhis lashing   on sachin yesterday......though sachin is also helping her  out  wid the baby......juhi constantly makes him think tat he doesnt!!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with both of you! debina and juhi are both rather dominating!

juhi getting mad at sachin about the baby manual wasn't right b/c she should have read it herself too. poor man can't remember everything!

i also thought debina making the baby go poop in the bushes was kinda odd! i was like "what if something bites the baby?" if i were veronica's mummy, i'd be really mad at her!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Mehraan! Long time!

Finally, I've been waiting for an ED thread.

About today's epi: I can't believe Debina left the baby all alone in the house! If she went in another room then it's fine. But she went to another house! And then when the parents told her she can't do such a thing, she retorts back. Now don't think I'm bashing her here because I have no personal liking for any of the people in the show. I just found her act quite shocking.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.

Its the girl thing yaar...samjha karoWink

About Debina leaving the child alone how could she ever do this... you just cant predict a baby sleeping or waking up... and moreover she was defending herself..disgusting......Angry.... its no personal bashing...being a mother myself i will say what she did was totally wrong........

Edited by ammoos - 06 October 2009 at 4:08pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i'm not a mother, but i got really angry by what she did! i thought it was so rude  when the mom was calmly tells debina her mistake, debina starts mouthing off to her and agruing!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Yaa i was surprised .... she was defending herself after such a big mess...the mom was so angry but was calmly saying her words  there is nothing that Debi should be provoked after all she was the one at fault.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top