Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
s m i l e .

Why should you smile?
    Because no smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears. Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened. - Sarah Ackerman Because you should never frown. Even when you're sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. Because a smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home. Because it's the second best thing one can do with one's lips. Because it can brighten the world Because a smile costs nothing, but gives much. Because a smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight. Because smiles are free: don't save them. Because when you smile, it makes people wonder what you've been up to. Because what sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. -Joseph Addison Because a smile can open a heart faster than a key can open a door. Because smiling makes you feel better about yourself, even if you don't feel like it. -Lauraine Snelling
  • Because a smile confuses an approaching frown.~Author Unknown
    Because People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.~Lee Mildon Because the world always looks brighter from behind a smile.~Author Unknown Because if you smile at someone, they might smile back.~Author Unknown Because Everyone smiles in the same language.~Author Unknown Because A laugh is a smile that bursts.~Mary H. Waldrip Because Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.~Mother Teresa Because A smile is the universal welcome.~Max Eastman Because You're never fully dressed without a smile.~Martin Charnin Because It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.~Author Unknown Because Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. ~Janet Lane Because All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile. ~Chris Hart Because Peace begins with a smile.~Mother Teresa
  • Because A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it.~Author Unknown

So as you can see, there are LOTS of reasons to smile, and very few-if not any-reasons to frown. Today, celebrate your smile. Smile like you mean it I-Fians!

And before joining my crazies in the annual smiling contest (yeah, we're insane, I know!) I'd like to dedicate one of my FAVOURITE songs since I was a itty witty baby to ALL of you Embarrassed

Edited by mimi0295 - 18 October 2009 at 11:27am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalkstarry.phoenixhoneydaisySunriseGreenAnhdara13natureAngel-ANaBoleTumNa...precious_zebaChandni.-Mystery-the_charmSano88-Shayari--Ravjot-.MohitzPari.aish_punkPerfangel5655.-BalleBalle-.-aditi-jaanloverromiebee2002helmet-Rinky-.DontKnow.nikita_88Cute_Ashindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|World Smile Day|- Smile like you mean it I-Fians|" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed this is soo cute!! thank you love for this wonderful post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Production Intern, FF Graphicer,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
This is awesome Mimi!! *claps* I love it! Tongue

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Aww awesome post Cookie!

All that mademe smileLOL

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Great post!

LOVE every quote and line!!!!

Hope it brings a smile to everyones face!

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 October 2009 at 10:00pm

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice quots..n post..!

Happy Smile Day =)

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Wow awesome Post honey.. Smile guys as it can bright up teh day for you and others as well.!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top