Bigg Boss Season 4

Kamal R Khan : Hamara HERO =P

Posted: 14 years ago
Lets take this moment to celebrate this talented Hero - KRK...

he makes me blush every time i see that million dollar smile.. haaye.. kya smile hai.. and those dimples.. maaar daaala...😳

lets use this thread to apppreciate the natuanki of Mr. KRK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. pata nahi yeh kal ho na hoo.. cant believe he got nominated..😑..πŸ˜†

i have agreed to share him with all the female fans here... 😳.. just cuz i am nice like that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here is our fan logo..😳😳

This content was originally posted by: Decoder

Meena, Add our names too in the first post.

Also this LOGO. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

..KRK Fans..

Dr. Manali πŸ˜‰
Maya
Flaviya
Meena
Purvi
Bugger πŸ˜†
SAS
MiniRulz
Devashre
Sound
Luvneet
Mohit🀣
Kevin
Kaushik
Bunny Ji
Nisha
Nishi
Lavanya πŸ˜†
Sweta πŸ˜†
Mandy πŸ˜›
Priya Nair πŸ˜†
MittiBani πŸ˜†
Gossipgurls πŸ˜†
ishurocks
Susan29
Vickyy
😈 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faith
Cloddy..😈
Baz786
Huzi
Kuhu Kuhu
jhustju
Aditi
Sonu
UsmanπŸ˜†
Sammie_Ronit
AntπŸ˜†
ishtar
Namita
Delcy
Connie
Gursharan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (i feel ur presence here)  πŸ˜†
DesicrowdπŸ˜†
Vissa_Bhanu
shaktheback
smallwonder

.I added the ppl i am certain of..
girls come forward.. Jab pyar kiya toh darna kya..πŸ˜›

Edited by Meena1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG.. look loook Zulfi got to act alongside this dashing heroo..😎
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey bhagwan meena koi aur nahi mila tha kya
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yah Meena1ji and don't miss KRK's SRK type dimples on the left cheek. πŸ˜‰ Chalo aap koh toh buss ek koi aashiq chaiyeh aashiqi kurnaey...woh koi Qaidi kyun na hoh πŸ˜ƒ Cloddy tera putta kutt gaya reh!!!!
This content was originally posted by: mehak.S

hey bhagwan meena koi aur nahi mila tha kya

Mehak... who needs SRK, SK, AK when you got KRK..😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Yah Meena1ji and don't miss KRK's SRK type dimples on the left cheek. πŸ˜‰ Chalo aap koh toh buss ek koi aashiq chaiyeh aashiqi kurnaey...woh koi Qaidi kyun na hoh πŸ˜ƒ Cloddy tera putta kutt gaya reh!!!!

Bunny jiii... i think i found my prince charming..😎..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bunbutt_too thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Mehak... who needs SRK, SK, AK when you got KRK..😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bunny jiii... i think i found my prince charming..😎..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mubaraq hoh!! Wahji Mubaraq hoh!!! Toh shadi kah laddu kubb khayengi? Ussay pehelay humm subb kah mooh mitha karana padega😊
This content was originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Mubaraq hoh!! Wahji Mubaraq hoh!!! Toh shadi kah laddu kubb khayengi? Ussay pehelay humm subb kah mooh mitha karana padega😊

hahaha... ROFL..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..sooon soon.. 🀣🀣
Nahiiiiiiin!!!!😭 Yeh ghor anyayi hain!😭
I've been in "lowe" with this namoona since this interview of his:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

My ultimate competitor is SRK

KRK, as Kamaal K Khan chooses to call himself, rips apart several from the industry, and talks about Desh Drohi 2

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 02:16:19 AM

' Who are your competitors in the industry?

I like Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan. But my ultimate competitor is Shah Rukh. He stays in a Rs 100 crore bungalow in Mumbai, while I own one of equal worth in Dubai.

' Desh Drohi 2 declares that Muslims are creating trouble in India. Do you fear controversy?

KRK has never been scared in his life and will never be, right till the last breath. I love my India and I am ready to die for my country.

' You signed on controversy's children for the film. Is it solely to be in the news?

Today, it's not making a film, but marketing one which is a tough job. When you see Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan fighting about who is the bigger 'marketing star', my film's casting is only justified. My cast will interest the audience.

' Jimmy Shergill, Aftab Shivdasani and Mallika Sherawat refused to be a part of your film. Comment.

When you start a film with Jimmy or Aftab, it'll be declared as a flop from day one and the distributors will all run away. So as a producer, I do not want to sign them. And as far as Mallika is concerned, my film is a patriotic film, not a po*n film. If I ever make a po*n film, I shall definitely approach her.

' So you've signed on Payal Rohatgi?

See, most of the actresses today have a lot of money and don't need work. So I singed on the hard-working Payal.

' People have had a lot of fun at your expense during award functions. What is your reaction to this?

Actually, I'm happy that people can't ignore me. They love me or hate me, but can't ignore me. But yes, I was quite surprised to see Imran Khan cracking jokes about me. His only identity today is that he is Aamir's nephew. I suggest he first create an identity of his own, come to my level, and only then talk about me.

' What are you planning after Desh Drohi 2?

I will make ten Desh Drohis! One Desh Drohi made me a superstar and reaped me a profit of Rs 25 crore, imagine what ten Desh Drohis can do.

This content was originally posted by: psychobalehead

Nahiiiiiiin!!!!😭 Yeh ghor anyayi hain!😭

I've been in "lowe" with this namoona since this interview of his:

arre Chica.. okay okay.. dont cry now.. emotional blackmail...😑..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. there there.. its all goood.. πŸ€—πŸ€—.. i'lll share .... theek hai... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..

but Maya isnt in on the sharing part.. cuz she is hardly here..😑😑😑
.. she has to come here for full 30 days in a row to qualify..😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Meena1 - 14 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Chalo Payaliya  bhi ubb naachegi, woh bhi KRK keh saath. Wah! Wah! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘