Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Heyyy.... i jus hav to say i totally an fida ova sameer n prithvi.. they r mindblowing together!!!! They hav such gr8 chemistry.. i dont think anyone can say that they r not really brothers!! I totally look forward to their scenes together... they hav the perfect amount of care, cher chaar, n love between them!! N its also obvious wen prithvi is around, sameer can act like a little kid by pulling his leg.. n prithvi acts as the older brother- the responsible 1.. for eg.. looking around to make sure no one hears their convos lollz! LOL LOL LOL
N not only in comic situations.. when their father dies... sameer cries on prithvis shoulder but prithvi cannot coz he has to be the eldest son n be strong for his brothers!!
Jus have to say their relationship is portrayed in an AWESOME manner!!

Love prithvi n sameer

Let me know wat u guys think

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shahtaj_jawedfibrinogen9RonMione4everscinerdpaaalPriya.lnmdj_greatfan-Urvi-CookMySockArya311riyaa_1985Who-I-Used-2-Bea2zahid26javeynikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fav Couple: Sameer & Prithvi" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I know them they have awesome chemistry, so great to watch them I am glued to my screen when I see them together!

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
you're absolutely right neha! pri-sameer jodi is the best brother jodi i have ever seen on tv! they both complement each other so well and GK and KT have the best scenes!

Edited by krupur1103 - 05 October 2009 at 5:21pm

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. They truly do have some of the best chemistry EVER. I've been loving the Sam-Pri scenes since the last 2 episodes. Now I wanna see Sameer calling Varun 'chote' cos I'm missing that!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Word..These two together are dope..Can never get tired of watching their scenes..

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
yhhh....they r just another hot (brotherly) jodi in Love Ne ....seriously....they jut rockk....infact I love the way Sam is casually teasing Prithvi theses days...also I find the relationship of Sam with DAMINI BHABHI very cuteee

RonMione4ever

RonMione4ever

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree ... I love PriSam jodi ... I have said in another post that I suffer from PriSameria : i.e. I have to repeat their scenes over and over again to look at each of them separately as I cant take my eyes off of them EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... [Though I love Gaurav and I only like Karan] ... Anyways, Pri & Sam are definitely the hottest & sexiest same gender pair in TV industry .. Gaurav & Karan share a rocking chemistry and all their scenes are mindblowing ... They are the best brothers onscreen .. ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahtaj_jawed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top