Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

👏👏👏

That was a beautiful post, beautifully put. bang on target as well !!!

You are right, The reasons for moving into India has been given wrong everytime.

In fact, the only moving that made sense to me here was Kiran's,who moved to make it big as a photographer,the reason she joined Abhi in the first place. That is one of the reasons I hate this serial at times. Sinha simply transformed Kiran into a Komolika. But in the initial period, it was good, with neeru bajwa's delightful Canadian accent making the role look so convincing.

Now of course, i don't even try to find logic in what is happening half the time. Though seriously, if nothing else, I would at least like to have the birth certificate and an application, even if it's for a formality, to give a job to anyone in the hospital. When I see that application, I will know it is Anil and Kiran's son. Don't they require at least some nominal requirements to get someone on a payroll???

Beats me.

Excellent posts dears. 👏

amritaxx thumbnail
r u kidding me..that guy looks like a middle aged guy..more like kirans young lover than her son..and the piercing..lol FAKE..the tattoo ...FAKE...look at it closely..and his accent is hopeless..i think shaguna speaks better english than him.. 😉
deep321 thumbnail
say i now this is changing the topic but who is yashu? 😕
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let me make this clear ,if Sinhaji would keep offering us below average grade actors like Sia and now Yash then we as viewers are perfectly justified in feeling hurt and airing our opinions.

Now , to business, this Yash is an inept actor and the lesser said about his looks the better 😆.I once again feel that Niki has a real complex when it comes to people who are more talented than her , so we have to suffer the presence of so many people on Astitva who just support Simran , or her ego ,literally!!

This is just my  opinion but I must say that I feel let down by the casting of this serial

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just my opinion - but personally, i think yash is doing fine