Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kaki reacting just like Gopi Dadi Did with Dhaniya

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
don't you think it's the same?

but i think it's a very good thing for them to show. bc this does happen in real life, and i'm not talking about this circumstance but anything. for example, sometimes we feel the need to defend our "mistakes" because otherwise they would prove that we've been living a lie/mistake this whole time. what we do need to understand, is that at that point we had made a choice. and even if we would now--with better wisdome and understanding--make a different choice, it doesn't mean that our life has been a failed one till this realization. it just means that our outlook and our eyes have opened. and with this opening, we should try to guide others in the right direction. perhaps our choice, our experience, was "fate" only so that we could be a light/diya for others. makes sense? this could be related to the choices we make on our careers, education, relationships, friendships, etc, etc.

what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cannot find any reason for interference of kaka / kaki into the life of shava.. it is their life let them decide and lead.. it does not mean that whatever happened in kaka/kaki will repeat.. everyone's life is different from each other, kaka/kaki is  advising as if others around them are fools and creating confusion around ..

decision should be left to shava whether it is good or bad, let them decide.. like varsha rightfully said, one day they have to become parent, why not today.?? which is a right thinking as far as my opinion is concerned.. they are unnecessarily dragging this issue with kaka/kaki, for no reason..
sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they are wrong to start a family when they are not ready.  They have just gotton married and Varsha passed with being 2nd so they should encourage her to study further instead of starting a family so soon.  She has time.  SHe is probably only 18 or 19.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well actually, to me, they were both too young to get married, let alone bring a child into the world.

both of them cry at the drop of a hat and are definately immature. so i think both couples need to mature enough to bring about a baby in this world.

i know there is no age of maturity, and that when they're given the baby, they'll have to grow up....but still.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with bewafa.

Rajshree is putting too much pressure on Varsha by emotionally blackmailing her. Varsha is not thinking rationally in this case and is herself confused. Its very clear that both Shaurya and Varsha are not ready to take this responsibility. Kaki's past may help Varsha make a right decision.