Advice Corner

how to talk to a guy.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kriti.g

kriti.g

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hey guyss
Aktually guys my parents have chosen a guy for me ..... (arrange marriage purpose) and he might call me up in a few days. But i dont know how to talk to him for ..i have spoken to guys n i have a lot of guy friends bt this is a formal purpose...

pleaseee helppp Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to talk to a guy." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite...

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
First of all don't worry! Talking to guys can be a really awkward and daunting experience sometimes and all of us have been in this situation before...trust me.
Obviously I can't tell you exactly what to say because I don't know where the conversation will unfold.

Do you mind telling me what you already know about him?

That way I can help you create the perfect conversation!

kriti.g

kriti.g

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
i know where he sudied from..hobbies...

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
honeslty the best piece of advice i can give you is, just think of him as another one of your guy friends, and it'll just come easily to you.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
just be yourself with him..like how u talk to other people..n i think its imp to be friends 1st..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top