Miley Jab Hum Tum

karva chauth in mjht ??

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hey people , well this wednesday is karva chauth ..........so i was thinking that maybe in mjht we will get to see this coz bui might force nupur to keep this vrat for bablu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... as in many families in India it is a tradition that unmarried girls also keep this vrat for getting a good husband ............so it is is possible that bui might ask nupur to keep this vrat ....... and then nupur will end up keeping a vrat for mayank😳..........if this happens in the show then i want mayank also to keep a vrat like raj did in ddlj .......... i know it will be filmy ....... but it will be good to watch as well......... so do what do you all think that will we get to see a karva chauth track in mjht ...... or rather....do you all want to see this in the show ??πŸ˜›........ do give your views .......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur Idea is cool
But i feel that Mayu will find it awkward
Than uspe agar bui not forces  Nups than to she  will keep but will not tell mayu and if bui forces she keeps toh Mayu will say her not to keep and Nups to show her anger will say haan why shuld i keep for u i will never
I thk if Gun finds that Sam lov her toh Gun will also keep wat say
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya...kya idea hain...i dont think so at all....Poor Nupz ....dont put her thro anymore shocks!!!
Myank may even faint at the very idea!!!
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well it will become very filmy ......... but it will fun to watch ....... and i agree with aranya ..... mayank will efo faint at this idea ....... Edited by stuti123 - 14 years ago
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti123

well it will become very filmy ......... but it will fun to watch ....... and i agree with aranya ..... mayank will efo faint at this idea .......

U bet Stuts..i would love to see his and Nupz's expression if Bui tells him that Nupz has kept a fast on his name....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...LOL!!!....Even I can faint...with laughter!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya aranya .......... uff mayank's expressions will like what the hell is happening ?? lol !!!!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

well it will become very filmy ......... but it will fun to watch ....... and i agree with aranya ..... mayank will efo faint at this idea .......

lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u if it will happy in mjht i m in 9th clouddddddd
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

Arey yaar.. i agree with stuti.. Mayank will faint for sure.. but Nupur will 1st faint  hearing it...

I hope she does not ...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dat will be very very filmy....sorts but knowing bui....i guess she force nupur to keep it ofr babalu!!!