no intersting guys in BB3-discuss - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Bugger

@kaushik - koi baat nahi ,,,,hun aapki koshish ko hi salute karte hai ......aisi movies dekhne ki koshish karna hi apne aap mein ek achievement hai πŸ˜†

Is the film really that bad? How did it become a hit..? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Is the film really that bad? How did it become a hit..? πŸ˜•
Did it become a hit??? 😲
Originally posted by immunoblot

Did it become a hit??? 😲

Well, KRK claims to have earned a lot from it so I thought it's a hit... it's not..?!!

Well, KRK claims to have earned a lot from it so I thought it's a hit... it's not..?!!

well KRK claims to b shuperishtaar ......and a SRK competitor so does tht make him one ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well KRK claims to b shuperishtaar ......and a SRK competitor so does tht make him one ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..so it was a flop then?

(This is turning in to a reallysilly Q&A session..) πŸ˜ƒ

..so it was a flop then?

(This is turning in to a reallysilly Q&A session..) πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, most probably... We can't take KRK's words seriously... πŸ˜›

Waise to, even Shamita said that Mohabbatein was a super-hit film... I was still in India in those days, and I know that it was so widely rubbished that I didn't even bother to watch it! 😊
Originally posted by immunoblot

Yeah, most probably... We can't take KRK's words seriously... πŸ˜›

Waise to, even Shamita said that Mohabbatein was a super-hit film... I was still in India in those days, and I know that it was so widely rubbished that I didn't even bother to watch it! 😊

It actually has an imdb page!! 3.4/10 tho.. flop it is πŸ˜›

Mohabbatein was kinda cute actually 😊

🀣🀣

well she is talking bout intresting "guys"..........not tehe mysterious ones!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and moreover ...she is talking bout "guys"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........i hope u know the difference πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not spammingπŸ˜† seriously...🀣🀣
socho, the idiot who made deshdrohi is saying he's a superstar and can buy n no. of bakhtiyaar's, while the yesteryear superstar poonam jee is making dinners for all like a sweet jagat-mommy...irony's fate or what??? 😍
yeah..this time no one is as interesting as Rahul...Raju always making fun and making other laugh with his jokes....vindoo keeps planing .....ismail is sadhu baba...Rohit busy with his makeup...