Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

I BADLY MISS TASNEEM SHEIKH AKA OUR DALJEET CHACHI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jklp

jklp

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Dear All friends, Hope you all are well. I badly miss our Daljeet Chachi. I'm opening this topic in memory of our  Daljeet Chachi. Tasneem Sheikh is my favourite actress & she played Daljeet so wonderfully & accurately. Do you remember how she kept secret of Heer - Meher from Lalit & used to torture Meher - Heer. In the marriage of Ashlesha, when all her tricks get revealed, Tasneem gave an extraordinary performance. '' Aaj Ek Maa Aapko Shrap deti hain Praaji, beti ke dard mein jis tara mein tarpi hoon, us tara aap bhi tarpenge  Praaji.'' Daljeet also came back for a while along with Risabh Rampal to take revenge against Junejas for what they have done to Ashlesha. But, at Ashlesha's request, she further didn't nothing & suddenly she disappeared. I badly miss Tasneem aka our Daljeet Chachi. I request KDMHMD creatives to bring her back in the show. What do u all say ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalizmiraare-Ritz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I BADLY MISS TASNEEM SHEIKH AKA OUR DALJEET CHACHI" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hmm agree She's an excellent actress ( we share the same name hehe ) .. but as she got a baby k=now, she wants to spend more time with her .. Hope she'll be back soon as a good chachi :)

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
agree... she is superb actress

Post Reply New Post

Go to top