Prank Calls - good fun or cheap thrills? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

summer is generally hot in any continent.....😆
yes I am always feeling warm even in winter, so I try not to complain about it and think of the cool moon.
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

waat thats a good idea imo lolz
This is just DISGUSTING🤢 i've seen such people who play pranks and then claim that they were only havin fun😡.I detest such people i remember in Members lunge a person who claimed to be some members hubby said i'm blah blah member's hubby she met with an accident and she is critical plz pray for her, everyone consoled him and said she'll be alright and guess what after a week he edited his post and said my wife died on this time many were shocked includin me and after postin comments many gals recieved pm you remind me of my wife can we be good friend
Originally posted by mahikhan

This is just DISGUSTING🤢 i've seen such people who play pranks and then claim that they were only havin fun😡.I detest such people i remember in Members lunge a person who claimed to be some members hubby said i'm blah blah member's hubby she met with an accident and she is critical plz pray for her, everyone consoled him and said she'll be alright and guess what after a week he edited his post and said my wife died on this time many were shocked includin me and after postin comments many gals recieved pm you remind me of my wife can we be good friend

cool lolz
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

yeah when someone keeps prankcalling u for 2 years  it does seem retarded 😆 whhat does she ask btw? "i want my blood back? - *giggle,squeeaaaal*" 😛

LOL! When I speak to her she knows Its me, and asks me " can I speak to Pink L" I play along & reply back oh its you how are you loser? she then hangs up laughing because she knows i clocked on. Sometimes, she'll pretend calling from the dentist, "your mum is due for an appooitment", or gets one of the boys on the phone tellin me they like me etc, i can hear her giggles from behind. She's really pathetic, but she wont get away with it, im guna apply for jobs In british telecom, so i can track that cow down. Grr. 😡
Originally posted by pink_lashes

if i were u i would shoot her in the head as soon as i found her 🤢
LOL! When I speak to her she knows Its me, and asks me " can I speak to Pink L" I play along & reply back oh its you how are you loser? she then hangs up laughing because she knows i clocked on. Sometimes, she'll pretend calling from the dentist, "your mum is due for an appooitment", or gets one of the boys on the phone tellin me they like me etc, i can hear her giggles from behind. She's really pathetic, but she wont get away with it, im guna apply for jobs In british telecom, so i can track that cow down. Grr. 😡
I indulge in reverse pranking too. Once the yellow pages kept calling my office everyday for their free advertisement crap and stuff. Finally I had enough, I really messed with the yellow pages girl. They have never called since.

Now the COO thinks I'm a bigger super b**ch than her when I want to be.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I indulge in reverse pranking too. Once the yellow pages kept calling my office everyday for their free advertisement crap and stuff. Finally I had enough, I really messed with the yellow pages girl. They have never called since.

Now the COO thinks I'm a bigger super b**ch than her when I want to be.

lol what did u  do? 😆

It is quite terribel to receive promotion calls from promotion and marketing companies. I tell them never to call me again, then after 3 months I hear " Hello sir..."

Then I have faxes sent to my handphone anothe irritant. Worst is if someone who is crazy gets hold of your house or handphone number. Had such a thing at my Mum's place and it is a nuisance which none can help. The crazy girl who was quite intelligent goes loony at certain times of the year, I think during a full moon.