Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@NEmo ....These 3 months have been little difficult...I'll tell u things detail mein later on . You say , how are you doing? still watching MJHT?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Amby here u go:)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1256992

chalo *hugs* baad mein batana

no i watch only if any MN worth watching scenes are there!

n waise bhi i moved away frm home for further studies...... so was a bit difficult in d begining new place n all......... but i m fine now:)

@Anu----yeah so i was talking abt carpentry ...............actually in d first sem half is welding/fitting which i hate n now v have carpentry which is much betterLOL

@Mels---*hugs*how are preparations for  exams goin on???LOL

Edited by monishanemo - 05 October 2009 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Good morning people ... how are we doing today? :-)

Edit: Congrats everyone on the new CC. Anu LOWED the intro pic ... Day Dreaming (although I feel my name should be included in the fan list as well)

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 05 October 2009 at 9:21am

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@Nemo: Welding is muchhh more fun!! :D....and I once did some machining on a pulley too....LOLL...fun stuff :D

@Mels: Ok, I'll try to get more bak-bak out while I still have you OL here.....later on, another epi...when Brennan's annoying father shows up again and reminds her of a song....she pretends she doesn't recognize it in front of him...but later on, at the end of the epi....she mentions it to Booth and they both hum it and sing it together for a moment....I thought it was adorable....especially their expressions....that ease, that comfort *sigh* She doesn't realize how he is the only person she confides so absolutely in about things she'd hardly ever tell anyone else.

Then, in that epi with the dead chef...I was LMAOing at their conversation about love....and Brennan starts baantoing her biological/anthro explanations for it and they're both bickering so cutely....and best part is when the guy ahead of them turns around and asks them, "How long have you two been going out?"ROFLROFL...and then they both turn to look at each other in surprise and accidentally bump the helmets of their bio-hazards suits together....LOLLL....And once again, 'We're just partners'ROFLROFLROFL

And in the season finale....when they find that stone which says, "I love you" on it....Booth actually turns and says it out loud while looking at Brennan...talk about foreshadowing BIG time! Awwww....lol

Brennan is so adorable in those rare moments when she gets overwhelmed by emotions she seldom displays....like when she gets emotional when Angela asks her to be her maid of honor...aww....loved that scene.....and then later on in the end, when Booth tells her that he found the evidence about her Dad and had to arrest him.....the way she impulsively hugs him emotionally not even caring at that moment that Angela was walking down the aisle upto the altar..LMAOROFLROFLROFL

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Heyy LadyM! LOL sure I'll include your name in the list too....just that you were MIA a lot the last week and usually it was just us three babbling....but I must not forget...you are one of the earliest Bones fans in this CC....and your gushing with Mels was what intrigued me to watch it too :D :D....who'd have thought that back when I randomly made that Bones sig for you, I'd be THIS obsessed with it now....hahaha

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok, I'm back......ughhh...sadilyal two hour Monday meeting *makes stabbing motion towards heart* blahhhhhh

awwww Anu....what is it that actually happens in the meeting? Is it like what they show on serials? Do you get to blabber too? Or you prefer to sit and just nod and smile at times?

@Mels: Eeeeee! I need to gush about sooooo much!....Ok, season two....epi 17....LOLLL....HILARIOUS how BnB start bickering over non-existent crap...haha....they fight like an old married couple...LOL...and then Booth suggests going to that psychiatrist and his meetings with BnB are MOST interesting....haha....but the ones that intrigued me the most were first his meeting with Brennan by herself....when he tells her that she wants to become one with Booth in a sense....LOLLL....she sounded so frustrated about wanting to figure out Booth's mind....haha.....and then in the end, him pointing out that the basic problem was the fact that Sully left and both of them were confused about the WHY of that in their own way...haha....Their expressions when he points that out are hilarious....especially the way Brennan starts saying, "Sully was  PERFECT! Why didn't I go with him??"....LMAO....I was rolling my eyes....haha....

When I first saw the episode, I was like 'where did that come from?' I got so clueless with their this form of debating with each other and then the irritation between the twoLOL. Then comes Mr. Gordon Gordon in the picture (which reminds me of this scene where Brennan goes, "James. James Bond" and and exasperated Booth is like "no bones, its Bond. James Bond") Anyway, Booth and Gordon Gordon's session was really funny. Booth actually wants to burn the assets of the Jeffersonian down?ROFLDidn't see that coming. Brennan and the therapist's session was equally funny. Found Brennan really cute their. She, THE Brennan, couldn't find the ways to describe her actual feelings. She really looked very frustrated.

In the end when he says to Brennan that she was wrong in assuming that she her not leaving with Sully had to do something with her feelings for Booth, the way Booth remarks that Brennan was at fault this time was hilarious. He looked relieved and gladLOL. Then Gordon Gordon puts equal blame on him as well
ROFLROFL. Both were taken-aback and somewhat uncomfortable yet at the same time relieved.

But ofcourse, best is the ending....when Angela tells him that he was phenkoing...and the truth of the matter is that Brennan stayed back cuz of Booth and Booth only.....LOLL....Loved the quote she said out loud there....haha

I really enjoyed it when Angela tells the psychiatrist the both of them knows that it is coz of Booth that Brennan didn't leave. Gordon Gordon looked thoroughly amused and his expressions did give away the truthLOL. How cute can Angela be?Embarrassed I just loved it that how sure Angela is regarding Booth and Brennan and yet she is confused about herself and Hodgins
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh but another hilarious moment in that epi is when Angela asks Booth while they are in church if him and Brennan slept togetherROFLROFL.....and Booth's expressions are PRICELESS as alwaysROFLROFLROFL
Yeah.....poor Booth. Always getting embarrassed at the church, either its Brennan or AngelaROFL. Booth masters in giving those priceless expressions. The way he shot an eye at her and all. Moreover, this bystander giving glances at themROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

*Edit: Heyy Amber!

AreYaar

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Anu---v have diff Sir's n this welding guy was a mad freak

so i guess all of us ended up hating him n d stuff v didLOL coz wat ever v do he would end up yelling at usConfused

did anyone else was MJHt on friday???? am d only looser it was actually not badShockedShockedShockedLOLLOL MN were okay n SG for once were kinda cute WAT??????LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
LMAO Mels....Booth's frustration with all the shiny, clean stuff at the Jeffersonian labs was HILARIOUSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Basically both of them were projecting frustration about their feelings for each other onto other superficial things...LOLL....how adorably confused are these two?? Awwww

And yes, it was hilarious that Brennan's anthro/bio knowledge mastery failed her when it came to figuring out Booth's mind and intuition for how he conducts his questioning sessions.....anyways....these were all just excuses....main was the Sully leaving issue which they were both confused about to some extent....Booth kinda feeling guilty that he kept Brennan from following her happiness and her confused as to WHY she gave up such a supposedly great guy to stay back...LOLL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaLadyMcbeth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top