Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Oh God, AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives a bone breaking hug*LOL How are you? Missed you so much! Is your niece doing fine now? So much have happened in your absence. But everything turned out good eventually.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
AmbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HugHugHugJKJZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Missed u yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! n HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY dono if u saw that post so wishing again personally!!!!!

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OMG MEls ....I missed you LOADSSSSSS...!!!! God ...what all happened ha??? Im so  craving for some IF gossip LOL   HugHugHugHug missed you sweety ....

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monishanemo

AmbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HugHugHugJKJZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Missed u yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! n HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY dono if u saw that post so wishing again personally!!!!!

Godddddddddddddd thanks a ton ...i thought nobody on IF remembered my birthday ,....Love you honey ...Missed you a LOT......gotta watch alll your vmzzz.....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Ambyyyyyy kaise bhoolenge yaar someone made a post also

i forgot whoLOL wait i ll hunt for it!!!

so How have u been???

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Mel my niece is doing better....shez here in India with me....needs a lot of physiotherapy...has been a  sad incident ya...relli upsets me... you say ...how are u ??.....busy with uni???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok, I'm back......ughhh...sadilyal two hour Monday meeting *makes stabbing motion towards heart* blahhhhhh

@Mels: Eeeeee! I need to gush about sooooo much!....Ok, season two....epi 17....LOLLL....HILARIOUS how BnB start bickering over non-existent crap...haha....they fight like an old married couple...LOL...and then Booth suggests going to that psychiatrist and his meetings with BnB are MOST interesting....haha....but the ones that intrigued me the most were first his meeting with Brennan by herself....when he tells her that she wants to become one with Booth in a sense....LOLLL....she sounded so frustrated about wanting to figure out Booth's mind....haha.....and then in the end, him pointing out that the basic problem was the fact that Sully left and both of them were confused about the WHY of that in their own way...haha....Their expressions when he points that out are hilarious....especially the way Brennan starts saying, "Sully was  PERFECT! Why didn't I go with him??"....LMAO....I was rolling my eyes....haha....

But ofcourse, best is the ending....when Angela tells him that he was phenkoing...and the truth of the matter is that Brennan stayed back cuz of Booth and Booth only.....LOLL....Loved the quote she said out loud there....haha

Oh but another hilarious moment in that epi is when Angela asks Booth while they are in church if him and Brennan slept togetherROFLROFL.....and Booth's expressions are PRICELESS as alwaysROFLROFLROFL

*Edit: Heyy Amber!

Edited by nureat01 - 05 October 2009 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaLadyMcbeth

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hey Nemo *hugs*

Well Amber, the hottest news some days back was that PD left the forumLOL. Fortunately before leaving even, she managed to pi** of some people who didn't mind her presence previously. She said that WE don't come in the trp metered zone, so our opinions, complains doesn't matterROFL
ROFLROFL

Waise the rules of MJHT forum and CC has improved. The forum now had a critics corner. Certain fangirls still haven't changed, but weirdly, after managing MN with their bright ideas they don't seem to be as interested in MN as they were before. Anyway, we couldn't care less, coz MN means nothing to us anymore. I haven't watched MJHT for a long time now......it feels so good. I hardly visit the forum now.

EDIT: yeah, I have been busy with uni. I may not come online at all tomorrow since I have my first mid day-after-tomorrow. The rest of the mids are next week, which annoys me even more. It would have been so better to them done within a week.

Edited by Melissa - 05 October 2009 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top