Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
lolzzzzz.................mels ur a bones phangal!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey zainu!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@Anjie...tareef pe tareefLOL

well Bones is something worth being a fangirl of, and obsessed about. It feels very good to go down the memory lane and relive the Bones moments. God Bless my urge to watch almost every English seriesWink. Its been like two years now that I have been watching Bones and still no matter how many times I watch each episode, the feeling is the sameEmbarrassed

AreYaar

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anjie...tareef pe tareefLOL

well Bones is something worth being a fangirl of, and obsessed about. It feels very good to go down the memory lane and relive the Bones moments. God Bless my urge to watch almost every English seriesWink. Its been like two years now that I have been watching Bones and still no matter how many times I watch each episode, the feeling is the sameEmbarrassed

its good to be phangal of sumthing which worth it!

well i m watching "i dream of jeannie" now, n i m becuming phangal of that!

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
The show comes on Star World? I gave up watching all the English shows coz of this ghatiya university studies and also coz I am usually in IF when they show the good shows.

I used to watch Heroes, was crazy about the first season. Bought the dvd of the first and second seasons, watched them. Then when the third season was shown on Star World, all the twist and dragging and evolving of new set of heroes and villains finally made me lose interest in the show. Then Grey's Anatomy used to make me feel sick about how cheap people can be. So stopped watching that one tooLOL. I miss watching How I Met Your Mother. Loved this series. It's funny and cute. Still caught some episodes now and then.

I only watched OC and Friends completely. And I am pretty sure that if they don't hook and break up BnB often, I will keep watching this one tooBig smile.

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
well OC i saw only 2 seasons, heroes i was watching yest 1st tym, dnt get the thing!
well jeannie cums on z cafe at 6.30 pm n 9.30 am, ur in india right?

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Zee Cafe doesn't come here anymoreOuch. Coz of this I couldn't even watch Gossip Girls properly *sigh*

I liked OC even though it had some 'uhm' issues as well. I think the comic part kept me hooked to the show and also because I liked Summer-Seth a lot. Anjie darling, don't traumatize yourself by watching Heroes. You will go nuts watching it. I don't know how I have been so patient. Maybe coz I like any show which is different and provides this mystery element. You know, the first season of Heroes was a story of two weeks. We watched the show for five months, and the story dealt with two weeksConfused! Moreover, they have this unhealthy practice of thoosing flashback scenes in the episodes. This just makes the audience confused and nothing else. Its not even intriguing. I am glad I have stopped watching it. I took a glance at one of the episodes of season 3's the other day. They still haven't closed one problematic chapter yet. Everything is still open. What is the point of watching a series which doesn't have any aim at all?

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
OMG Anjieeee even im watching i dream of Jeanie ...I LOWEEEE itttt..

Hey Mels HugHugHugHugHug

Melissa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top