Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@Anu....same here. I only come to IF now to discuss Bones, waise bhi I don't switch to any Indian channel now (minus MTV, Zoom). So really don't have much to talk about other than Bones (which doesn't mean that I can't talk at all about anything else :P).

The article content is lamest among all the lame articles ever written on IFDead. So, you will buy season 4?LOL....You are so not gonna like the Finale, and I don't think even I will. Maybe we will be glad about something the other fangirls weren't aboutLOL. OKay, you attend the meeting. Let me know about the moments you liked after the meeting is overBig smile

@Sandy, seriously? They actually made a news out of that? And we are still not in the news? Errrr, we have been 'wrongly charged' as being the vamps of IF, we have been slow-poisoned and tortured with shows like MJHT, LNMDJ, DMG and people like Rajshri, we have started this entire Bones revolution, certain members are even studying hard this time, and still pigeons and snakes climbs the ladder to news coz they wasted their time being around popular personalities? How fair is this???AngryAngry

Edited by Melissa - 05 October 2009 at 7:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Faith-AreYaar

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Mels, they're Indian news channels. Who literally make mountains out of molehills. Rats, pigeons, ants, you name it. Find them more entertaining than the shows. LOL

Okay ladies, I'm off. Will catch up later. Bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

@Mels: If a pigeon in the parliament can be breaking news on AajTak, yeh kis khet ki mooli hai. And the channels were all 'Its Rajiv Gandhi. He's come to attend the session.'

ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jai ho Aaj Tak ki sach mein!ClapClapROFLROFL

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hahahaha, no doubt that these news are more entertaining and absurd than the shows. Maybe a certain someone we lowe so much collects certain news for the channels, just like how the 'feedback' was collected.

Okay Sandy.....see ya! *hugs*
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Awww APHugHugI know I have a feeling I would like it too once I do get to watch it... lol haan corpses wala stuff but u said u get used to it after a few episodes.. Oh yaa the pic shows that ..they are adorable.... Aww and me too I really wish I could watch it and then discuss with you.. Mash is watching online or she got the dvds?

Aww so how many seasons are u done catching up with..

Oh yaa I forgot to say thanks u said abt the purple wala set yest bhi... lol I know aik tou its purple... Loved her in the purple sari.. and upar say it was cute... esp that head bump and the side hug..Oh let me find the scene for you.....

Heylo Anjie! *hugs*
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged

LOL Oh yaa I forgot even I saw mjht on friday....and was so disappointed with Sammy boy's not so bootful expressions :(

Oho Sandy gone I cudnt even say hi..

Meluuuuuuuuu *squishy hugs*

:( Msn is such a lucha lafanga... for the past 4 days doesnt let me sign in and then trivy said use ebuddy which is soo fazoooooooooollCry

LOL woah the doctored avi... and snake wala article *yawn*...

Btw mubarakaaan AP.. cha gaye ho tussi lol... 22nd in the Members Hall of Fame.. hehe

Melissa

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hey guys me back!

Anu , did u see that article?

@mels: the bones queen!

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey di!!!!! *squishy hugs*
Awww.....loafer msn is harassing you as well? keede pare msn parAngry. I logged in with ebuddy day before yesterday. Felt so good talking with trivs and siddy di. Yesterday I logged in as well, but I was appearing offline and din't see anyone online. I totally forgot that I was appearing offline and noticed it only when I was signing outEmbarrassedLOL. Today the connection is too slow, ebuddy isn't openingConfused

Hey Anji*hugs*.....ab itni bhi tareef mat karo *makes a sharmaying face*LOL Although I like the sound of it. hah, I like the sound of anything which starts or ends with BonesEmbarrassed

Go to top