Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
will be bk in hr, hope so find u all here then

byeeeeeeeeee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hey all god i m going to disappear again hahaha

just came in to say i actually loved doing carpentry today

WAT??? did i just say i loved carpentry todayOuchLOLLOLLOL

chaalo i too wanna watch WUS!!!!! Kavz always gets to watch everything first MaateyyyyyyyyyyAngryLOL

Bones pic eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on d first pg nice! one Anu:)

n Anu,Mash,Mels---------no u guys are not driving anyone away after u all re such sweet ppl ..................... kuch bhi discuss kar sakte hain as Mels put it .....................bas kisko himat honi chaiye  to start a new topic nahi????LOLLOLLOL

Zainuuuuuuuuuu *hugs* kal chali gayi sry abhi bhi jaa rahi hoon lol i m doing good yaar:)

Anjieeeeeee sry will catch u later again lol till then keep riding on ur ghodi

bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissaanwaya

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
me riding away too nemo, will be back in hr.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Anjie: What article about Karan, yaar?? :S I haven't read it.....accha chalo will see you when you get back then :-)

Heyy Nemo *hugs* You did carpentry?? Wow, that's cool yaar! I did welding once for a class....that was really fun too! :D lol

Thankoos for liking the first page :D haha....Bones pic....first one that came up in the google search, so I chipkaoed it :P haha

Good to know we aren't driving ppl away with Bones discussion....but then question is....where IS everyone?? LadyM toh actually IS a bones fan and even SHE doesn't show up :S LOLL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
oh i watched a bit of TMBM yesterday

SRK was funny as usual

there was this thing abt Mother-in-laws LMAO

it was stupid yet funny after all its SRKEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wanna watch d whole thing:)

okay anjie bye

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hello Ladies!!

Bones pic on front page. Nice!! No, you guys are not driving anyone away. Been a bit busy last week. And no one was online when I was. Cry

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Heyy Sandy! Aww you were busy last week?? I was usually OL most of the day....but not in the evenings....maybe we just missed each other cuz of the timings...LOL....otherwise toh I'm always OL since I really don't have anything better to do.....but thankfully Bones distracts me from that a bit atleast these days....haha

So have you been keeping up with MJHT and the ghodi show?? Any fun comment-a-thon moments to share??

Eventide

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi Anu.

Had a few projects over the weekend, and with Dad back, got a bit busy. Early last week, I was OL na.

MJHT was oddly not ROFL-worthy on friday. Shocked. Even Sammy boys expressions weren't bootiful. Disapprove

I've given up on the Ghodi show. Tried watching it last friday, but couldn't stand 5 mins of it. When the girls wisen up and start giving back to the guys, I may watch it then.

BTW, since my partner in crime is back, I might as well start watching the shows. Was getting boring without the comment-a-thons.

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top