Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I am fine NishBig smile. Hope you are doing well. Btw, it feels so good to see you here. Just so you know that we are as capable of taking part in any other discussion as we ever were. Our obsession for Bones should not drive you out of the CCEmbarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaK19incandescenceAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Mels: No yaar...I never watched GA....but heard about it endlessly from so many ppl at school and college....I never got the hype....and from what I could make out, it was the typical medical drama with ppl doing the usual musical chairs with the ppl they were sleeping around with *rolls eyes*....so I didn't care much for all that.

But Bones is thankfully different in that department :-) *touchwood* so far....LOLL

@Nish: Wow college is really hectic these days, haan?? I can understand.....so did you have fun at the Navratri thing?? Must have been a nice break from the hectic studies, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Just so you know that we are as capable of taking part in any other discussion as we ever were. Our obsession for Bones should not drive you out of the CCEmbarrassed.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMelsss! Are you going to give this notice to everyone in the CC now??LOLLOL

But yes....for those interested....we ARE capable of talking stuff other than Bones...someone just needs to start a topic and we can go from thereTongueLOL

MelissaNishaK19incandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

Originally posted by nureat01

Mash, do you think this show is better than Grey's Anatomy?? I deffo think so....character interactions like this are something I haven't seen in ages if ever.....

Anu...i never even tried to follow Greys...so can't say much......i have been sick a lot when i was very young....and have this Doctor phobia......i DONT like Doctors....loll....and u r right....the best thing about this show is interaction between ALL the characters.......

@bold: I SO agree....that is the best part indeed...while BnB are adorable no doubt....I love all the secondary characters and their interactions too....it's a fab. ensemble cast...

Aww you're scared of doctors?? The only medical show that I've loved and adored is ScrubsLOLLOL.....now THAT show had a FABULOUS ensemble cast too....really entertaining!

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Mels...the sleeping around had put me off ALL Eng shows....some shows put too much emphasize on sexual 'bonding'.......the concept of having  a 'pure sexual relationship' with no attachment of feelings or emotions and too much thonnsofying of sex jokes is just not my taste...

Edited by mashaal - 04 October 2009 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

NishaK19

IF-Rockerz

NishaK19

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Melissa: LOL its ok  your guys Bones discussion won't drive me away..I want through the old CC already, I read about your guys obsession lol..and nothing wrong with that....though I have only seen one episode on Bones and that too was a long time ago....so I know nothing

Anu: yeah hectic week I hate that all the exams come in the same week....yeah the navratri thing was really fun I actually did garba and dandiya after many years..and you know what was funny before we started dandiya someone had to stand up front and show everyone how to do it LOL

I don't know if I have anything else to talk about...I hadn't watched any show in a whileConfusedLOL

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 04 October 2009 at 1:34pm

MelissaincandescenceAreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I see, Anu. Well, I also started watching GA coz of the hype about it being an 'awesome' show. I didn't see anything to be 'awed' about this show. Frankly, the number of people they hook-up and break-up with, and they cheat with makes you feel very sick inside. Even the way they direct simple stuffs can disgust anyone. I really don't know how its so popular. Bones indeed is a different and an awesome series.......*touchwood* till now......LOL

I think its necessary to give out that notice. Coz people come, and they see us engrossed in discussing Bones and leave. We really can discuss any topic, just give us one! And all the CC members should start giving the desired topics from tomorrow itself, since I am leaving nowLOL

I should have gone to sleep long ago, have to wake up really early and go to university.....but its bones after all. I have no problem compromising my sleep for itEmbarrassed. buh-bye guys.....take care. *hugs*

EDIT:
@Mash...DITTO! I wonder how I managed to survive OC. I liked the show actually even though it had a little more than some hook-ups and break-ups. Maybe coz of its comic part I kept watching it.

@Nish...good then. Hope you hang around and chat about other topics, coz we are pretty conversational and knowledgeable peopleLOLWink

Edited by Melissa - 04 October 2009 at 1:39pm

NishaK19incandescenceAreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i m NOT scared of Docs...i just don't like them....umm........and the smell of a hosp just nauseate me...

yessss....Bones is an exception in that way.....see here the lead is not in a romantic/physical relationship....theres not even mild flirting....it's always teasing/bickering.....they r slipping into a relationship/friendship without even realizing it.....they r 'supposed' to have a  platonic relationship...according to the characters view point.....but the best part is ...even though projecting a platonic relationship/friendship....theres nothing platonic about these two.....it's not sexual...it's romantic.....

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top