Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
owww, bones spaecial CC huh!

anyone?
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww  Zainuu🤗🤗🤗  Ahhh I wish you could watch it....I'd LOVE to discuss it with you toooo! And I think you'd like the show too....barring the gross corpses wala stuff😆😆....but BnB are too adorable for anyone to hold out against really😳😆

Ahhh TMBM nahin dekha yaar :S LOL....As usual, like a pathetic case, I was watching Bones epis all of last evening😆😆

Accha temme what are PH talking about in that set of purple stacked avis?? They look soooo adorable! Looks like it was a really cute scene :-)

Heyy Anjie!

Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
hey anu did u read TB article abt another karan!
i mean WTH?????????????/

kya sab ka naam karan hi hona chahiye?
anwaya thumbnail
will be bk in hr, hope so find u all here then

byeeeeeeeeee
Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey all god i m going to disappear again hahaha

just came in to say i actually loved doing carpentry today

WAT??? did i just say i loved carpentry today😆😆😆

chaalo i too wanna watch WUS!!!!! Kavz always gets to watch everything first Maateyyyyyyyyyy😡😆

Bones pic eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on d first pg nice! one Anu:)

n Anu,Mash,Mels---------no u guys are not driving anyone away after u all re such sweet ppl ..................... kuch bhi discuss kar sakte hain as Mels put it .....................bas kisko himat honi chaiye  to start a new topic nahi????😆😆😆

Zainuuuuuuuuuu *hugs* kal chali gayi sry abhi bhi jaa rahi hoon lol i m doing good yaar:)

Anjieeeeeee sry will catch u later again lol till then keep riding on ur ghodi

bye
anwaya thumbnail
me riding away too nemo, will be back in hr.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Anjie: What article about Karan, yaar?? :S I haven't read it.....accha chalo will see you when you get back then :-)

Heyy Nemo *hugs* You did carpentry?? Wow, that's cool yaar! I did welding once for a class....that was really fun too! :D lol

Thankoos for liking the first page :D haha....Bones pic....first one that came up in the google search, so I chipkaoed it :P haha

Good to know we aren't driving ppl away with Bones discussion....but then question is....where IS everyone?? LadyM toh actually IS a bones fan and even SHE doesn't show up :S LOLL
Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh i watched a bit of TMBM yesterday

SRK was funny as usual

there was this thing abt Mother-in-laws LMAO

it was stupid yet funny after all its SRK😳😳😳😳 wanna watch d whole thing:)

okay anjie bye
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies!!

Bones pic on front page. Nice!! No, you guys are not driving anyone away. Been a bit busy last week. And no one was online when I was. 😭
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyy Sandy! Aww you were busy last week?? I was usually OL most of the day....but not in the evenings....maybe we just missed each other cuz of the timings...LOL....otherwise toh I'm always OL since I really don't have anything better to do.....but thankfully Bones distracts me from that a bit atleast these days....haha

So have you been keeping up with MJHT and the ghodi show?? Any fun comment-a-thon moments to share??