Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#42!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago

*Banners credit: Mitsy

Congrats on CC# 42, everyone🥳

Ummm given the events of the past one week and this turning into kinda a Bones obsessed CC thanks to Mels, Mash and me....I feel obligated to post one pic pertaining to that as well 😆 *Edit: Honorary mention for LadyM since her gushing with Mels about this show was a large part of newbies like Mash and me getting hooked to it⭐️😆

Customary ghaati song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBpIpmAXk0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Happy chatting!🤗

Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
Congrats on the new CC🥳

Too bad neither Mash, nor Kavya is here to go loggerheads about who will be posting first😆. Anu, love the pic and the intro
🤣!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
Hey Guys!🤗

Congrats on the new CC!!🥳

What's going on here??
Hey Nish! *hugs*

How's it going, yaar?? Nothing much going on here....lol
Hey Nish *hugs*

@Anu....I also love episode 17. Anyway, you will soon watch it😆. Episode 17, I really enjoyed and the last part of finale was very sweet. And again I would like to say, I HATE Brennan's dad. Btw, were you a greys anatomy fan? I used to watch the show initially, but then they cheated too much and slept around with too many people for me to tolerate🤢
Edited by Melissa - 14 years ago
Hey Anu *hugs*

I am doing good...had a really busy week last week....3 exams and essay in the same week...didn't do anything but study and write LOL...hadn't really watched anything....I want to this navaratri thing at my Univ yesterday..there soo slow here😆

How are you doing??

Hey Melissa

How are you??
Edited by Nisha Kishor - 14 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

Mash, do you think this show is better than Grey's Anatomy?? I deffo think so....character interactions like this are something I haven't seen in ages if ever.....

Anu...i never even tried to follow Greys...so can't say much......i have been sick a lot when i was very young....and have this Doctor phobia......i DONT like Doctors....loll....and u r right....the best thing about this show is interaction between ALL the characters.......
I am fine Nish😃. Hope you are doing well. Btw, it feels so good to see you here. Just so you know that we are as capable of taking part in any other discussion as we ever were. Our obsession for Bones should not drive you out of the CC😳.
@Mels: No yaar...I never watched GA....but heard about it endlessly from so many ppl at school and college....I never got the hype....and from what I could make out, it was the typical medical drama with ppl doing the usual musical chairs with the ppl they were sleeping around with *rolls eyes*....so I didn't care much for all that.

But Bones is thankfully different in that department :-) *touchwood* so far....LOLL

@Nish: Wow college is really hectic these days, haan?? I can understand.....so did you have fun at the Navratri thing?? Must have been a nice break from the hectic studies, right?
Originally posted by Melissa

Just so you know that we are as capable of taking part in any other discussion as we ever were. Our obsession for Bones should not drive you out of the CC😳.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Melsss! Are you going to give this notice to everyone in the CC now??😆😆

But yes....for those interested....we ARE capable of talking stuff other than Bones...someone just needs to start a topic and we can go from there😛😆