The Evolution of Shoaib Malik (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

darpan12...

darpan12...

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Lol, i haven't seen any uncles around here. Um and if you're pointing finger at me than let me just clear something, i am not 25+, neither am i married or drool over an actress. Tongue Ha, and one more things by aunties i didn't mean you two. I have my issues on others part of the forum. :) lol

Back to topic, um... funny how all/most players who left Pakistan for ICL were amongst those people who stated that Malik disrespected seniors. I can see one person lying, two person but not 3-4. :) especially Mohammed Yousuf, the man who was never involved in a controversy until now. Anyways, no point of bragging on about it unless i have an article.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Evolution of Shoaib Malik (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12...

Lol, i haven't seen any uncles around here. Um and if you're pointing finger at me than let me just clear something, i am not 25+, neither am i married or drool over an actress. Tongue Ha, and one more things by aunties i didn't mean you two. I have my issues on others part of the forum. :) lol

Back to topic, um... funny how all/most players who left Pakistan for ICL were amongst those people who stated that Malik disrespected seniors. I can see one person lying, two person but not 3-4. :) especially Mohammed Yousuf, the man who was never involved in a controversy until now. Anyways, no point of bragging on about it unless i have an article.

LOL  LOL  LOL LOL.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ejaz_lover

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Gr8 player!
Wish him more success in the future =)

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
awww... thnxx a lott 4 dis! i really luv dis man a lottt! <3   he insulted INZI??? wen???? kab?? kaise?? kyun?? Kahan??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top