Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: raunakss

ofcourse they r rumours, dont u understand.. first tht person says tht i cannot tell any thing coz i have taken a swear, and on the second post was the answer. i evn asked her 2 give proofs like pics atleat, but there was no reply.. equally some days bk, some one said tht AR will nt come back 2morrw, but'll come back on next fri, he 2 didnt have ne proof..
these ppl have no work and rite crap on forums, we cannot trust ne1 without a valid proof

cheer up girl, everthingll be fine with DMG..
HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN:D

welll yea u are thinking really practicaly abt it and in the rt direction too...
i mean i dont think AR are coming back on monday... oh well thats tomoorow now..

and  yea im also waiting for the pics from her....
well till the time we know they will be back all is good !!

ofcourse they r rumours, dont u understand.. first tht person says tht i cannot tell any thing coz i have taken a swear, and on the second post was the answer. i evn asked her 2 give proofs like pics atleat, but there was no reply.. equally some days bk, some one said tht AR will nt come back 2morrw, but'll come back on next fri, he 2 didnt have ne proof..
these ppl have no work and rite crap on forums, we cannot trust ne1 without a valid proof

COMPLETELY AGREEE WITH YOU.

Forgodsakes I saw the post. IT'S A L-I-E
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

totally agree with u.....

for the first i m also not worried for thier separation i think its just bcz of that i m missing them so much that just to want to see them again ragardless of the situatuion..........

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

thanx..............for such a positive reply !!!!!
sjain thumbnail
Originally posted by: oyeehueee

totally agree with u.....

for the first i m also not worried for thier separation i think its just bcz of that i m missing them so much that just to want to see them again ragardless of the situatuion..........

thanx
sjain thumbnail
Originally posted by: arss

welll yea u are thinking really practicaly abt it and in the rt direction too...
i mean i dont think AR are coming back on monday... oh well thats tomoorow now..

and  yea im also waiting for the pics from her....
well till the time we know they will be back all is good !!

thanx..yes .....pics will prove everything !!!!!!!