Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Katrina Kaif FC *Welcome contest-join FC pg 112 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by prabzz123

@ Prabzz:

Sounds awesome dear....
Take your time...I will wait for your entry

thanksssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

you are most welcome sweetheart

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_deviljaanlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Katrina Kaif FC *Welcome contest-join FC pg 112 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG woooow Reenuuuuu u have done such a awesome work dear woooow i am speachless dont know what to say me totyally in love wiht the pics u have ad it in the front page and i just love love the way u have add the things and the colors u have used are amazing i love love love love the signaure and avi section u have maked its gorgeous and sooo beautiufl amazing front page its sooo gorgeous and sooo beautiful u have done such a awesome work dear really reallyyyyyyy love the front page its simply perfect too good i am in love wiht all the pics u have used they all one of my favourite pics they soooooo great too good amazing dear really really good i have no words to desribe it dear! u simply rock keep it up love u loads loads and dear please please add the 11th Kat Fcs link to the topic to please :) i am really proud of u renuuu u have done a perfect work!

Awww..Now u made me speechless jaanu...Thank u sooo much sweetheart for the sweet words !!!
I'm so happy you loved it. ..and that you like the avi-signatures section. I will update it very soon.
I wanted to make it really beautiful just like you all did in the previous FC's..

and oh yeah...I will add the 11th Kat FC Big smile

Edited by jaanlover - 06 October 2009 at 11:35am

angelic_devil-prabz-

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angelic_devil-prabz-

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_deviljaanlover-prabz-

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged

IMAO Prabzuuuu i cna write sooo much when it have somehting to do with kat or u all my sweet hearts ehhe

ohh okaaaay LOL

angelic_deviljaanlover

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
okkaay guys well i gotta go nowww
soo swweet dreams i will talk to uu all tommooroww
byeee byeeeee

angelic_deviljaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Welcome contest !!!

Hello my dear friends !!!

I was thinking to give you all first a very warm welcome to the new Katrina Fanclub.
Wish you all a wonderful and beautiful time.

To make this fanclub more active I have decided to do different things each week or each two weeks...so you all will never bored here Wink LOL LOL
I have already a lot of ideas about contest - games so were are we waiting for...let's start with the first contest !!! ( hope u will like this idea...)

For the first week I have deciced to create a welcome contest. I know that we are all a huge fan of Katrina...so we all want to meet her once in life.
Just imagine that the day has come and you can meet her and spend the whole day with your favourite actress. How will your day with Katrina be....?
Just think about something unique and different...and send me ( a pm)  abour your ideas  and after I get all the result I will choose the most interesting, unique idea.
And there will be a surprise for the winner !!!

I have to receive your idea before 18th October

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGShockedShockedShockedShocked FAINT ON THE SPOTBlushingDay Dreaming OMGGGGGGGGGGGG wooow Reenuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much proud of u sweet herat seriously u the best FC maker u simply rock omggggggggggggggggggg i dont even know what to saya  game each week wooooooooooooooooooooooooow it defently cant get better then this wooow i am speachlesss i have no words i am sooooo happy dear that u are the admin of this FC yupieeee u the best admin angel u simply rock u such a sweet heart i am already sooo much excited for all the games and this game is just out of this world its too good i love it loads yupieee i am soo excited cant wait to send u a pm dear with my answer yaaay amazing sweet heart thank u sooooooooooo sooo much for this and thank u for being the best admin!!!

Awwww now you have left me speechless again sweetheart...I don't know what to say.
Love you sooo much....I'm so blessed to have you as my dost...thank u sooo much for ur sweet and warm words. It really means a lot for me...you have touched my heart jaanu Hug Hug Hug

I'm so happy that you liked the idea of the each week a contest - game...( I have so many ideas..So me also very excited)
Can't wait to receive your entry Hug Hug

Once again....Thanks a lot sweetheart
Love u loads

angelic_devil-prabz-

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabzz123

okkaay guys well i gotta go nowww
soo swweet dreams i will talk to uu all tommooroww