•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
guyz, somebody fill me up wid the change of timings of yeh rishta in pakistan..it comes at 11:30..its irritating..the repetetion timings..i hve no idea!n it also repeats on saturday too....the whole week episodes..i was relying on it but this saturday..there was no sign of it too..guyz...somebody tell me wen the whole week epsiode aires..tell me as soon as possible..cuz i canot live without yeh rishta..its my life..not seeing even a epsiode..tlell me soemthing guyz..i'm torn apart!🥱😕😡😲🤢😭
i hope u guyz understand me n help me!relying on IF people to inform me..my only hope!
Why don't you watch it in youtube? I don't know, when it airs in Pakistan...........Here in Yorkshire, it's at 7:00pm----Mon-Fri

ya u can watch it on youtube........ wenever i miss yrkkh i dont wait 4 the repeat telecast i just watch it on youtube

ya u can watch it on youtube...... wenever i miss yrkkh, i dont wait 4 the repeat telecast instead i watch it on youtube
guyz..i'm only a 14 year old teen..but a little kid to my parnets..they dunt allow me to watch SP nor any india's channels..once i went to cuzin's on saturday..sa yrkkh..first time in my life..got so much used to it..now i always go to my cuzin on satruday almost just to watch yrkkh..now if it will not air the whole week epsiode..tell me how will i watch it?sunday koo bidaai too ussi time pai aaraha hai..but yrkkh..y not?
oh really sad yaar
u know this problem occured wid one more girl also
they don show yrkkh repeats now
donno y
ok we can write to them
or else u watch on net na
convince your parents then
Convince your parents to let you watch on Youtube, they can watch it with you😃