VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

Vidder Of The Week : Neeta (Page 2)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
ISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ugh tum mujhe marwaoge! Angry LOL lol, shall get to them soon :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.Wrackspurt

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

U-No-PooWrackspurt

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

ohk so starting with the questions !!!

1. Who is your best friend on IF ?? (Dont say I me myself Tongue) IC Tongue

2. With whom would you like to spend a day on a marooned island amongst your IF friends and why ? Hahaha I'd like to be with I, me and myself (basically alone) on Marooned Island Wink LOL

3. If Ishan, Vyshak, Ankit and Sayeed are travelling along with u in a plane and the plane crashes and you have only a single parachute to save only one person then whom would you save ??
(It is compulsory that u have to save urself. So u cant say that u will give ur parachute to others !!! LOL) LOL LOL LOL
Well obviously I'll save myself if there is only one parachute, why the hell will I give it to someone else ?? LOLLOL

4. If Soha,Riya,Zainab,Simi are travelling along with u in a plane and the plane crashes and you have only a single parachute to save only one person then whom would you save ??(It is compulsory that u have to save urself. So u cant say that u will give ur parachute to others !!! LOL) LOL LOL LOLROFL

Du-uh..I love myself dude, I'll save myself again Tongue

5. What would you do if u were made the GM of IF for a day ? Get rid of the weeds Wink LOL haha jokes apart, i would make the moderation system more efficient :)

6. If you were given 2 assorted chocolates (very expensive) and u were asked to share one of them with your IF friends then who would that friend be ?? LOLCan I have both of them myself ? Tongue CZ is not too fond of sharing :P

7. How did you start making VMs ? And which was your first VM ? (Post the link) Uh, well I was actually inspired by all the talented vidders on IF..so I decided to give it a try myself. My first VM was on 'Khuda Jaane', and THANKFULLY the link is no longer accessible LOL It expired LOL

8. What rocks more IC or IF ?? LOL LOL IC! Big smile

9. If you were given a chance to make a film then who would be your film's hero and heroine ??? (The hero and heroine should be a member of IF LOL LOL) I'd make a heroine-centric film and would star in it myself..Hero ko maro goli! LOLLOL

and finally

10. Say something about me (obviously something nice. I am open to criticism as well LOL LOLIshan you're an extremely helpful person and I can never thank you enough for whatever you've contributed to IC Big smile You're a rockstar, and gradually the hidden prankster which resides within you is revealing itself.  Tongue Wink You're not as innocent as one would percieve at face value..your FPs show that LOL haha...and last but not the least, you're BHERY BHERY sweet! Big smile

Lol neeta i know all these questions are weird but you have to answer them LOL LOL

Thanks for the awe-...errr...aweFUL questions! Angry LOL You nearly had me cornered..LOL 

Thanks for the questions ishan! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.SunainaTM007Angelic_J.DontKnow.Wrackspurt

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Your questions Ishan Clap Clap ROFL . Liz, remember your bro while answering them (some good thngs about me Approve) !!

My round of questions -

Whom would you give the following titles to - (person shud be a member of IF & you cannot nominate urself for any)

1. Gentleman Sayeed
2. Nautankibaaz ehem...you lol.
3. Wannabe Too many to name Tongue Wink
4. Hot Muffins LOL Um, what does that mean ? lol.
5. Laziness personified I have to take my name for this LOL
6. Creativity unexplored Simi/Huma (*Huma*) :D

How would you react to the following

1. If you were given the highest in Bus. Studies LOL I'd scream from the rooftops Big smile
2. If you were proposed by a guy through PM's I'd trash that PM. Sleepy
3. If your done with your VM & comp shuts down and loose everything ! Scream from the rooftops again Ouch
4. If you were chosen by Ankit in his Svadhu I didn't participate in that LOL Tongue
5. If you had won the pageant round of Ms. IF Um..happy ? lol.

Who would you think is very close to your heart ? The person who understands you the most and helps you in need ?? Share a few words on him/her (needn't be an IF member) alright, this person is extremely trustworthy, I know for a fact that I can share everything with her, and she will always be there to listen. She never judges, which makes me respect her all the more. We can stay up till 4 am in the morning, chatting about everything and nothing lol. She's truly a great friend and confidante.

Why do you consider Shaadi = Barbaadi LOL LOL ??  hahahahah! well shaadi is equivalent to barbaadi Wink LOL let's just say that I think it's end of a person's life. DEAD END. Once you're married, you're nothing but society's puppet.

Describe me in ONE word ! Incorrigible Tongue

P.S - Shak, I'm just pulling your leg, so don't take my responses seriously Tongue Big smile

Edited by -Neetz- - 04 October 2009 at 5:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.SunainaTM007.DontKnow.Wrackspurt

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Originally posted by ishan.k

ohk so starting with the questions !!!

1. Who is your best friend on IF ?? (Dont say I me myself Tongue) IC Tongue

2. With whom would you like to spend a day on a marooned island amongst your IF friends and why ? Hahaha I'd like to be with I, me and myself (basically alone) on Marooned Island Wink LOL

3. If Ishan, Vyshak, Ankit and Sayeed are travelling along with u in a plane and the plane crashes and you have only a single parachute to save only one person then whom would you save ??
(It is compulsory that u have to save urself. So u cant say that u will give ur parachute to others !!! LOL) LOL LOL LOL
Well obviously I'll save myself if there is only one parachute, why the hell will I give it to someone else ?? LOLLOL

4. If Soha,Riya,Zainab,Simi are travelling along with u in a plane and the plane crashes and you have only a single parachute to save only one person then whom would you save ??(It is compulsory that u have to save urself. So u cant say that u will give ur parachute to others !!! LOL) LOL LOL LOLROFL

Du-uh..I love myself dude, I'll save myself again Tongue

5. What would you do if u were made the GM of IF for a day ? Get rid of the weeds Wink LOL haha jokes apart, i would make the moderation system more efficient :)

6. If you were given 2 assorted chocolates (very expensive) and u were asked to share one of them with your IF friends then who would that friend be ?? LOLCan I have both of them myself ? Tongue CZ is not too fond of sharing :P

7. How did you start making VMs ? And which was your first VM ? (Post the link) Uh, well I was actually inspired by all the talented vidders on IF..so I decided to give it a try myself. My first VM was on 'Khuda Jaane', and THANKFULLY the link is no longer accessible LOL It expired LOL

8. What rocks more IC or IF ?? LOL LOL IC! Big smile

9. If you were given a chance to make a film then who would be your film's hero and heroine ??? (The hero and heroine should be a member of IF LOL LOL) I'd make a heroine-centric film and would star in it myself..Hero ko maro goli! LOLLOL

and finally

10. Say something about me (obviously something nice. I am open to criticism as well LOL LOLIshan you're an extremely helpful person and I can never thank you enough for whatever you've contributed to IC Big smile You're a rockstar, and gradually the hidden prankster which resides within you is revealing itself.  Tongue Wink You're not as innocent as one would percieve at face value..your FPs show that LOL haha...and last but not the least, you're BHERY BHERY sweet! Big smile

Lol neeta i know all these questions are weird but you have to answer them LOL LOL

Thanks for the awe-...errr...aweFUL questions! Angry LOL You nearly had me cornered..LOL 

Thanks for the questions ishan! Big smile

Neeta not fair !!!!!!!!!!! No diplomatic answers !!!!!!!! So mean u dont wanna share chocolates ?? I love chocolates . I thought u would give atleast one to me !!! Kanjoos !!! LOLLOLLOL

Lol and u have written so nicely about me !!! I would give u one eclair for that !!! LOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

And yeah i forgot to write that U TOTALLY DESERVED THIS VOTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by ishan.k - 04 October 2009 at 6:34am

U-No-Poo.DontKnow.

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ishan - HAHAHAHAHA I should also be 'MOTW' - MISER OF THE WEEK! ROFL

Thanks a ton! :D - For the eclairs AND the wishes :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Congrats Behna!!!!!!PartyPartyParty
 Let me think....uske baad question post karti hun :P
Ms.GoodMorning IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top