Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Dolphin Queen

If she can't lie..one possibility is she doesn't know about the party...and get tensed to see naitik celebrating,and in all this confusion shouts at his friendsπŸ˜•

no, she is the college first so is the party.. they may not have published the result of college first on the board..
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update charu di...........akshara faliled than the article so confusing all this..........
Richie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Yest. Hina had come to Chandigarh & there were a few articles written abt her in today's newspaper but i couldn't find the news online...so i'm posting the gist

She was wearing that same green/red suit πŸ₯± n she told how she bagged the role of Akshara....she said therez a lot of difference in Akshara & Hina..Akshara is a cry baby πŸ˜† but Hina is a fighter....and there are a few similarities too...both are family oriented..She said she doesn't cry so often and fights till the end, but Akshara does that so it was kind of difficult for her to mould herself in tht way and act according to the character

u went to the tanishq showroom?????      🀣 
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyz i thnk akshara is wearing pink saree in the party becz she was dressed up with all jewellery in star sansaar hopin so it was luking gud on her :)
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prithvi_sanyo

Yepp.it came on the ht city front page...i thought she was looking good....bas usse zyada tanishq people were trying to show their necklace in that picture !πŸ˜†

aaj i saw the invite & pass of tht event πŸ˜† in the dustbin..may be it came by post n my great grand dadi threw it away...there was Hina's pic on it in her bridal wear....
Richie.. thumbnail

nice siggy charu di...........just wish even akshara had a smile on her face it would have been perfect

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pinky35

nice siggy charu di...........just wish even akshara had a smile on her face it would have been perfect

they never "smile" when they're together πŸ˜† in the history of yrkkh, there wasn't 1 frame in which they were together and BOTH were smiling..i'm still hunting for tht moment
Richie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

they never "smile" when they're together πŸ˜† in the history of yrkkh, there wasn't 1 frame in which they were together and BOTH were smiling..i'm still hunting for tht moment

aayega -aayega..........after crossing all four stages  i think...........
-Ami- thumbnail
*cough cough* WHAT?! She failed?! How is that possible? With the whole article out about a party being thrown of her passing. *confused*

And sheesh, Varsha's asked to quit her studies even though she topped her exams? *shakes head* I really hope she doesn't decide to quit her studies.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
am seriously confused
if she failed then y the article on party came up????

Ohh dont tell me another problem in the way ... the whole Singhania family misunderstands againπŸ˜•

varsha told to Quit studies?
ohhh y r they being so unfair yaar
let her study naa