Star Sansar this week - Akshara failed

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
this week Star Sansar showed Akshara trying to cook vrat ka khana, Varsha comes to know tht she's got 2nd position in the college in exams..but Akshara failed 😲 She gets upset , Gayitri comes in the kitchen and Akshara hugs her...they said how will Naitik react when he'll know about Akshara's result 😲 Everybody is happy to know abt Varsha's result but they asked Varsha to quit studies bec. she had to take up the responsibility of the baby now..Varsha is amused..so is Dadi and Sunaina...Rajshri is telling Varsha she'll not force her for anything...

In the diwali special feature, they interviewed all stars and compared them to diff. crackers..

Akshara said "phuljhari" on the sets of yrkkh is Rashmi
Karan said "Akshara" is the phuljhari 😆 on their sets

rocket -> Hina said it's Karan
Karan said it's Daddaji 😆

anar -> Karan said it's Mohit bec. he keeps the atmosphere on the sets lively

and there was one more title i dun remember..karan said it's rashmiEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh!!!!!!!that's stupid........................They shouldn't have made her fail.............nonsense!!!!!
Krinya thumbnail
first Rajshri says what she wanna say and then say that she's not forcing Varsha ..how idiotic
Krinya thumbnail
either Akshara has topped in the university exams and therez some confusion abt her result OR Naitik will forge her marksheet 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Yest. Hina had come to Chandigarh & there were a few articles written abt her in today's newspaper but i couldn't find the news online...so i'm posting the gist

She was wearing that same green/red suit 🥱 n she told how she bagged the role of Akshara....she said therez a lot of difference in Akshara & Hina..Akshara is a cry baby 😆 but Hina is a fighter....and there are a few similarities too...both are family oriented..She said she doesn't cry so often and fights till the end, but Akshara does that so it was kind of difficult for her to mould herself in tht way and act according to the characterEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the post di!!
did akshara fail??
den why is naitik throwing party for her??
no she din't fail

look at this bit from that article

When asked about his entry, the actor states, "Naitik throws a party on the occasion of his wife Akshara passing in her exams. I enter amidst lot of hungama with two of my friends, and that is when Akshara gets irritated and ends up blasting us".

like someone said maybe akshara got the first position or she passed the xams but doesn't have good marks!!
Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasco

thnx for the post di!!<br>did akshara fail??<br>den why is naitik throwing party for her??<br>

i think Akshara stood first but it was printed wrong in the results
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh thts what im wondering....why did naitik throw the party then? the TB article said she passed! 😕
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

either Akshara has topped in the university exams and therez some confusion abt her result OR Naitik will forge her marksheet 🤣

I guess, you are right. 

Akshara cann't fail.  She must have passed (not topped).  Either Rashmi hadn't seen her result properly or there must be some mistake.

Oh no ! 😲 Naitik won't forge her marksheet.
Krinya thumbnail
i read the TB article, but star sansar said tht she failed..i didn't write it on my own