Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 5.<MRD Members>..... (Page 7)

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manalee

Claudia&nbsp;Cieslahey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

see shuls expreesion on seeing herRoyalty-free Clip Art: Happy Green Emoticon Face Smiley





WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she is a Patakhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 Embarrassed   Embarrassed
hai yeh Big bosss kab shuru hoga yaaaar

Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007
Posts: 22601

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manalee

Claudia&nbsp;Ciesla vspace5hey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

see shuls expreesion on seeing herRoyalty-free Clip Art: Happy Green Emoticon Face Smiley
 
 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ........tooooooo gud manaleeee....................i on the floor laughing seeing shul's expressiomns LOLLOL
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 13249

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

Originally posted by manalee

Originally posted by Bugger

hahahhahahah yaar chota pool hota toh samajh mein aata kyu ?? bade pool ka kya sense hai LOL
hi namita Smilearre bugs they were saying that now the audience can watch all the beauties in the pool at one time onlyLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWink and some thing like that i dont remember



haaa haa haa haa wat a joke as if Rakhi sawant ki maa pool mein swiming karengi....? and Poonam dhillon and all ...? i dont think so they will do nakras ...but i m sure Shrlyn and shamita will do ...without any complaints LOL LOL

he he he........sherlyn will be  the  first    jump    into the  pool.......waise   i am   waiting to watch  jaya sawant.....hope woh apne beti    ki   tarah Drama    queen   ho.......
rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

hello   shuleen..Smile..Smile...hey  I   have heard they even have a prison this time......its for  people   breaking rules,......now i am   sure this is going  to  be absolute   fun.........LOL


Arey jail bhi hai ....but jail main ladkiyon ka ward and ladko ka ward same hai ya different hai....?
manalee Goldie
manalee
manalee

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 1192

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

gud ......i hate to give my intro LOL btw namita ..........u dun usually come to WG rite ??
hey kahan pein intro LOL
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 13249

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

Originally posted by namita25

hello   shuleen..Smile..Smile...hey  I   have heard they even have a prison this time......its for  people   breaking rules,......now i am   sure this is going  to  be absolute   fun.........LOL


Arey jail bhi hai ....but jail main ladkiyon ka ward and ladko ka ward same hai ya different hai....?

well  ye  to big boss  dekhne  par   hi   pata chalega......tab tak  intezaar  karo.......
rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

Originally posted by luv_guru

Originally posted by manalee

Originally posted by Bugger

hahahhahahah yaar chota pool hota toh samajh mein aata kyu ?? bade pool ka kya sense hai LOL
hi namita Smilearre bugs they were saying that now the audience can watch all the beauties in the pool at one time onlyLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWink and some thing like that i dont remember



haaa haa haa haa wat a joke as if Rakhi sawant ki maa pool mein swiming karengi....? and Poonam dhillon and all ...? i dont think so they will do nakras ...but i m sure Shrlyn and shamita will do ...without any complaints LOL LOL

he he he........sherlyn will be  the  first    jump    into the  pool.......waise   i am   waiting to watch  jaya sawant.....hope woh apne beti    ki   tarah Drama    queen   ho.......




 She will be crying her part of dukhdas on television aginst Raakhi thats it wat else she will do


and yaa she will be in the kitchen too i guess....khana pakana and all....like ketki last time
rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by manalee

Claudia&nbsp;Ciesla vspace5hey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

see shuls expreesion on seeing herRoyalty-free Clip Art: Happy Green Emoticon Face Smiley
 
 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ........tooooooo gud manaleeee....................i on the floor laughing seeing shul's expressiomns LOLLOL



hey actually these days i m fida on Mauni Roy yaaaaaaaaa shezzzz so gorgeous in that pati patni and woh you knw ...and her face cut is just same as OKD

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 8.<MRD Members>.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: skeptical   Replies: 1195   Views: 33673

skeptical 1195 33673 15 April 2010 at 9:10pm by sim_ran
~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 7.<MRD Members>.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: skeptical   Replies: 1198   Views: 28001

skeptical 1198 28001 11 November 2009 at 12:30pm by skeptical
~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 6.<MRD Members>.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: skeptical   Replies: 1199   Views: 28055

skeptical 1199 28055 02 November 2009 at 6:49am by namita25
~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 4.<MRD Members>.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: skeptical   Replies: 1206   Views: 27047

skeptical 1206 27047 04 October 2009 at 12:11am by skeptical
~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 3.<MRD Members>.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: skeptical   Replies: 1201   Views: 28041

skeptical 1201 28041 23 September 2009 at 10:30am by skeptical

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index