Chat Clubs

~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 5.<MRD Members>..... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manalee

Claudia&nbsp;Cieslahey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

see shuls expreesion on seeing herRoyalty-free Clip Art: Happy Green Emoticon Face Smiley

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she is a Patakhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 Embarrassed   Embarrassed
hai yeh Big bosss kab shuru hoga yaaaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyasri25manalee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*=||Whispering Grove||=*~ # 5.<MRD Members>..... (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Claudia&nbsp;Ciesla vspace5hey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

see shuls expreesion on seeing herRoyalty-free Clip Art: Happy Green Emoticon Face Smiley

ROFL ROFL ROFL ........tooooooo gud manaleeee....................i on the floor laughing seeing shul's expressiomns LOLLOL

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Originally posted by luv_guru

Originally posted by Bugger

hahahhahahah yaar chota pool hota toh samajh mein aata kyu ?? bade pool ka kya sense hai LOL
hi namita Smilearre bugs they were saying that now the audience can watch all the beauties in the pool at one time onlyLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWink and some thing like that i dont remember

haaa haa haa haa wat a joke as if Rakhi sawant ki maa pool mein swiming karengi....? and Poonam dhillon and all ...? i dont think so they will do nakras ...but i m sure Shrlyn and shamita will do ...without any complaints LOL LOL

he he he........sherlyn will be  the  first    jump    into the  pool.......waise   i am   waiting to watch  jaya sawant.....hope woh apne beti    ki   tarah Drama    queen   ho.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manalee2875Bugger

IF-Rockerz

Originally posted by namita25

hello   shuleen..Smile..Smile...hey  I   have heard they even have a prison this time......its for  people   breaking rules,......now i am   sure this is going  to  be absolute   fun.........LOL

Arey jail bhi hai ....but jail main ladkiyon ka ward and ladko ka ward same hai ya different hai....?

riyasri25manaleeBugger

manalee

Goldie

manalee

gud ......i hate to give my intro LOL btw namita ..........u dun usually come to WG rite ??
hey kahan pein intro LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged

hello   shuleen..Smile..Smile...hey  I   have heard they even have a prison this time......its for  people   breaking rules,......now i am   sure this is going  to  be absolute   fun.........LOL

Arey jail bhi hai ....but jail main ladkiyon ka ward and ladko ka ward same hai ya different hai....?

well  ye  to big boss  dekhne  par   hi   pata chalega......tab tak  intezaar  karo.......

manalee2875

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged

hahahhahahah yaar chota pool hota toh samajh mein aata kyu ?? bade pool ka kya sense hai LOL
hi namita Smilearre bugs they were saying that now the audience can watch all the beauties in the pool at one time onlyLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWink and some thing like that i dont remember

haaa haa haa haa wat a joke as if Rakhi sawant ki maa pool mein swiming karengi....? and Poonam dhillon and all ...? i dont think so they will do nakras ...but i m sure Shrlyn and shamita will do ...without any complaints LOL LOL

he he he........sherlyn will be  the  first    jump    into the  pool.......waise   i am   waiting to watch  jaya sawant.....hope woh apne beti    ki   tarah Drama    queen   ho.......

She will be crying her part of dukhdas on television aginst Raakhi thats it wat else she will do

and yaa she will be in the kitchen too i guess....khana pakana and all....like ketki last time

riyasri25manaleeBugger

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Claudia&nbsp;Ciesla vspace5hey she is claudia ciesla one of the inmates so shul how is sheee

ROFL ROFL ROFL ........tooooooo gud manaleeee....................i on the floor laughing seeing shul's expressiomns LOLLOL

hey actually these days i m fida on Mauni Roy yaaaaaaaaa shezzzz so gorgeous in that pati patni and woh you knw ...and her face cut is just same as OKD

riyasri25Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Go to top