No more Hall of Fame? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
yeah !!! They stopped it just when i made it to top 50 !!! Thats so bad !!! I did so much mehnat and meri puri mehnat pe paani fir gaya !!! 😆 😆
me too! just wen i made it, they stopped posting.. i wanna bask in some glory too..🤣
Originally posted by -tamanna-

what hall of fame?

It was first n last time i was on HoF !!!! 😍

Keep----------Smiling !!!! 😊

@ Ishan and Rajveer

I got glory all 5 times, i want more, not fair 🤣

@Steffz: im sure u will glorified by gods soon...🤣
Hey,

I am sure you all will find this as a funny reason for not posting the Hall Of Fame for the past 2 week.

Well that week I was coming at #1 position for the Hall Of Fame and I felt it will be odd for me to post it as somewhere I took advantage of me being the Admin 😊 and asked so many members to click  the "like" button on my post 😊

But no worries.. you can still be generous on me by clicking the like buttons on my post 😃

Next Hall Of Fame will be posted tomorrow (Monday).

Cheers,
Vijay
thanks a lotttt Vijay !!! 😃
Originally posted by vijay

Hey,

I am sure you all will find this as a funny reason for not posting the Hall Of Fame for the past 2 week.

Well that week I was coming at #1 position for the Hall Of Fame and I felt it will be odd for me to post it as somewhere I took advantage of me being the Admin 😊 and asked so many members to click  the "like" button on my post 😊

But no worries.. you can still be generous on me by clicking the like buttons on my post 😃

Next Hall Of Fame will be posted tomorrow (Monday).

Cheers,
Vijay

Yeah its funny !!!!! 😆  😆 

but ur posts deserves to be LIKED...... even u don't ask users to hit dem the will do that themselves !!!! 😆 

thanks u sir !!! 😳

Keep---------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Its is funny Vijay, But then you keep making the major posts, so its obvious u will get clicked 😆

Thanks a LOT anyway 😃