Posted: 28 January 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
1. Shalini tells Rudra that she can't bear to suffer any longer and wants to be free. She tells him that the only way for him to make up for his mistake is by taking her away from there. She cries and begs him bring her back home. Rudra comforts her. Dr. Walia gets upset upon seeing this.
2. Kesar goes to the office. Ms. Bijlani sees her in pain and asks her as to what the matter is. She takes the divorce paper from Kesar's hand and is surprised to read it. She tells Kesar that the divorce paper says that she is giving Rudra a divorce upon her own will. Kesar starts crying and tells her that she never wanted such a thing to happen. Ms. Bijlani tells her that she knows that the divorce has come as a shock to her but as a friend, she would suggest that she claims alimony for her child. Kesar tells her that she doesn't want to ask anything from the ones who accused her of something she didn't do and refused to accept her child. She tells her that Rudra, on his part, resorted to the last attempt to break their relationship. She tells Ms. Bijlani that it was Dadaji who brought her and Rudra together and she would do as he tells her. She leaves from there and goes to meet Dadaji.
3. Mannu meets Natasha in her room. He tells her that he is very sorry if ever she gets hurt by what Pam says or does to her. He tells her that Pam may be mean on the outside but she isn't that bad. Natasha tells him that she doesn't have anything against Pam at all, and never felt bad about what she said. Mannu, then, gives her some documents under her name. Natasha refuses to accept them but Mannu tells her that it is her right.
4. On the way to the Mallya house, Kesar remembers the times she spent with Rudra and starts crying. ('Bepanha' song plays in the background). She asks herself as to how could Rudra sign on those papers without telling her and whether her relationship with him would break by just signing the papers. She also asks herself as to what would she tell her child when he would ask her about his father.
5. Pam, Vikram, and Mannu are leaving for Panvel. Pam tells Dadaji and Dadi that in her absence, Kesar might come there, as Rudra had sent her a divorce paper. Dadaji, Dadi, and Mannu are stunned. Pam tells Dadaji that Kesar wants to sign the paper in front of him. She tells him not to stop Kesar from signing papers, as the lawyer told her that if Kesar doesn't sign the paper, then they would have to take the matter to court.
6. Kesar comes to meet Dadaji and Dadi at the Mallya house. She starts crying and shows the divorce papers to Dadaji. Dadaji tells her that Pam doesn't want to see she and Rudra together and would do anything to break them apart. Kesar tells him that she wants to know what his decision is. Dadaji tells her that he wanted to give her all the happiness in the world by making her marry Rudra but this relationship gave her nothing but tears. He tells her that he is responsible for everything but now; he is freeing her from that relationship. He tells her to fight for her and her child's right. He tells her to give Rudra a divorce, not on his conditions but on hers. He tells her to punish him for doubting her chastity and faithfulness. Kesar tells him that Rudra did what he thought was right and now she will do what her heart tells her. She tells him that she would fight for her and her child so that they would be able to live with respect in society. She tells him that she doesn't want any form of alimony from Rudra and is setting him free. She, then, signs the divorce paper. Dadi tells her that she would always remain their daughter no matter what happens. She gives her her blessings. Dadaji tells Kesar to go to Panvel and throw the papers on Pam's face. As Kesar steps out of the house, she remembers the first time she step foot in the house.
7. Mannu, Pam and Vikram are on the way to Panvel when Mannu receives a call from Nitika. She tells him to meet her at a restaurant as soon as possible, as it is very urgent. Mannu tells her that he is on the way to Panvel. Nitika asks him whether going to Panvel is more important than his daughter. Mannu, then, tells her not to worry, as he would be there right away. Mannu asks the driver to stop the car. Pam asks him as to who called and he tells her that an emergency has broke out in the office and he has to get there right away. He gets down of the car and rides on a taxi. Vikram tells himself that Mannu must be hiding something. (End).