Sports/Cricket

Your Favorite All-Rounder in World Cricket? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Favorite All Rounder

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [40.00%]
3 [12.00%]
5 [20.00%]
2 [8.00%]
2 [8.00%]
3 [12.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

starstrucK.

starstrucK.

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
^ well, then that's just an opinion. I find Freddie overrated. Kallis is amazing, but I found him brilliant in his prime/mid days.

Never said I rate Afridi as a terrific all rounder, I love his bowling so he's more or less a bowling all rounder. I even put Afridi last in the list of the best three all rounders from Pakistan. And Malik, hes a batting all rounder, and he has had surgery..so he can;t bowl like he once used to.

p.s No need to get super offended with the mention of India in my post, it was only there to prove a point. sheesh

Edited by starstrucK. - 04 October 2009 at 5:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favorite All-Rounder in World Cricket? (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darpan12...

darpan12...

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
So technically Malik is not an All-rounder currently nor is he the best. :) Wondering how he is in top 6 list... Ermm

Edit: Does it look like i got offended when you mentioned India? Ermm Erm... NO!!! So relaxxxx and chill :)

Edited by darpan12... - 04 October 2009 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

starstrucK.

starstrucK.

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
You make no sense, being a batting all rounder doesn't technically make you an all rounder?  He's a pretty decent player, much better than many of the others listed. if you can't digest it, then stop commenting on malik, seems like your not too fond of the guy anyways.

tomnjerry2

darpan12...

darpan12...

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Batting all-rounder or bowling all rounder. it is classed as an "All-Rounder". So it is more like you don't make sense. Tongue

Again a joke, much better than any other player listed ROFL Tommorow you'll say he was the best captain, maybe its true. lmao

tomnjerry2

starstrucK.

starstrucK.

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12...

Batting all-rounder or bowling all rounder. it is classed as an "All-Rounder". So it is more like you don't make sense. Tongue

Again a joke, much better than any other player listed ROFL Tommorow you'll say he was the best captain, maybe its true. lmao

yeah yeah yeah, wouldn't blame you at all for picking on Malik..the guy has a brilliant record against some team, *cough* India *cough*

a joke? dude, the guy who beat the daylights out of the so called "favorites of the CT" has a competitive record while comparing it to some of the people above, like Yuvraj or Collingwood. as said before, I wouldn't mind you laughing at a talented guy like him after what happened on 9/26/09. *cough*

So not even going to argue with someone who claims the wrong things and then posts totally different articles to prove their point. Carry on mister, hope the "aunties" on this forum brighten your day, everyday. Tongue Ciao from here, not going to argue with you anymore, see no point.

Edited by starstrucK. - 04 October 2009 at 7:27pm

tomnjerry2

starstrucK.

starstrucK.

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12...

oh lord, cut me some slack please. LOL

dude, go back and re-read what I said. I SAID, so a batting all rounder isn't technically an all rounder? I was questioning you, but eh, seems like you missed the whole point. AND HERE, you come telling ME, when you said Malik isn't an all rounder, that bowling/batting all rounder classifies as an all rounder at the end. oh Jesus, darpan420. Wacko

Edited by starstrucK. - 04 October 2009 at 7:27pm

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Jaq Kallis right now :D

Not to forget Shakib-Al-Hassan has been doing gr8 consistently n reached no.1 spot on ICC ranking once....... but his team performance  lets him down :(

Danile Vettori kums sekond n followed by Flintoff akkording to me !!!  :P

Keep------------Smiling !!! :)

darpan12...

darpan12...

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstrucK.

yeah yeah yeah, wouldn't blame you at all for picking on Malik..the guy has a brilliant record against some team, *cough* India *cough*

a joke? dude, the guy who beat the daylights out of the so called "favorites of the CT" has a competitive record while comparing it to some of the people above, like Yuvraj or Collingwood. as said before, I wouldn't mind you laughing at a talented guy like him after what happened on 9/26/09. *cough*

So not even going to argue with someone who claims the wrong things and then posts totally different articles to prove their point. Carry on mister, hope the "aunties" on this forum brighten your day, everyday. Tongue Ciao from here, not going to argue with you anymore, see no point.

Erm... who doesn't score againt India? Smile Don't think this is going to offend me, Ha, Inzamam is the most succesful player against India and i still like his batting. So i don't think i don't like Malik just because he scores runs against India. :D

Again that is one game, he hasn't done it for a long period. If he does that over a period of time with bat and bowl than he would be a proper all-rounder. But becuase you said he doesn't bowl that often, he is regarded as a part time bowler not an "All-Rouder". I hope i am clear and make sense this time. :)

Talking about Yuvraj, i never rated him as all-rounder nor did anyone in the entire cricketing world. He is just a bastmen with an average of high 30's and a very useful bowler. Ohh and btw Yuraj has been scoring runs consistently over a long period of time. Failure in one match doesn't make them rubbish batsmen. If that is the case than when Steyn (of SA) scored a 76 against Aussie, more runs than likes of Smith, Kallis and De Villiars. Does that make him a better batsmen? lmao I'll quit cricket if that is the case. LOL

Collingwood, he is very useful in seming condition, like i said before but close to useless in sub-continent.

Edited by darpan12... - 05 October 2009 at 3:31am

tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top