Posted: 28 January 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
1. Shalini comes in the room and Dr. Walia shows her the photographs of she and Rudra. Shalini is stunned. Dr. Walia asks her as to why did she lie to him that she didn't know Rudra. Shalini tells him that she had told him before marriage that she was in love with someone but he betrayed her and married someone else. She tells him that she had always remained committed and loyal to him and that she had told him the truth about her past because she didn't want to keep him in the dark but she didn't know that by telling him the truth, he would always look at her with doubt. She tells him that she pretended not to know Rudra because she didn't want him to doubt her again. Dr. Walia tells her that she must be feeling happy seeing Rudra in his condition and that Rudra must have felt really sad by seeing her and how happy she is with him (Dr. Walia). He tells her that even after learning about her past, he still loves her a lot, but deep inside, he is very upset about it.
2. Pam tells Nitika that they have found a suitable guy for her from London but Nitika refuses to meet the guy and tells Pam that she would only marry Ryan. Mannu tells Pam not to take any decision in such a hurry but Pam doesn't listen to him. Nitika tells her that she will live her life the way she wants to.
3. Rudra misses Kesar. He remembers the time Kesar left him because he had asked her to abort her child. He calls up his dad and tells him that he misses all of them a lot. Mannu tells him not to worry, as he would be coming to Michigan soon. Rudra, then, asks him about Kesar but cuts off the line immediately, as he starts crying. Mannu tells Pam that he has to go to Michigan as soon as possible, as Rudra might be feeling alone.
4. Pam meets her lawyer for Rudra and Kesar's divorce papers. He tells her to let Kesar sign it and then send it to Rudra in Michigan. Pam tells him that if she does that, it would take so much time. She tells him to forge Rudra's signatures. The lawyer refuses but Pam offers him a huge amount of money, and then he agrees.
5. Dr. Walia tells Shalini that he wants her to help him in Rudra's treatment. He tells her that he feels as if Rudra is feeling guilty about something, which is coming in the way of his treatment. He tells her to talk to him and find out what is in his mind. Shalini refuses to do this but Dr. Walia asks her whether she wants to see his defeat. He tells her that if Rudra gets well, then he would take her to India since she's been asking him to take her there for a long time already. Shalini tells him that if he wants to make a deal with her, then she won't do it. He tells her that her refusal means that she still loves Rudra. She, finally, agrees.
6. Pam comes to meet Kesar and tells her to sign the divorce paper. She tells her that Rudra had already signed it. Kesar is stunned. She asks her whether Rudra really signed the paper. Pam tells her that he did and signed it with his left hand, as his right hand is paralyzed because of her. Just then, Kesar gets a call from Ms. Bijlani, who asks her to come to the office right away. Pam tells Kesar that she would never let her and Rudra be together. She tells her to sign the paper. Kesar is in tears and is about to sign the paper but stops. She tells Pam that it was Dadaji who got her and Rudra married, and only he could decide whether she and Rudra should get separated. Pam tells her that Rudra has decided not to accept her in his life, so whatever others say wouldn't make a difference.
7. Dr. Walia and Shalini are at Dr. Walia's clinic. As soon as Rudra arrives there, Dr. Walia tells both of them that he has to attend to an emergency case. After he leaves, Shalini tells Rudra that Dr. Walia found out everything about their past. Rudra tells her that even after knowing the truth, Dr. Walia still acted normal. He tells her that he loves her a lot. He tells her that he had left her for someone else but then today, she is not with him. Shalini asks him what happened between him and Kesar. He tells her everything. He tells her that what he did to her came back to him and he deserves it. Rudra tells her to forgive him, as he has already got his punishment. Shalini tells him that she is not happy with her marriage, too. He tells her that Dr. Walia loves her a lot but Shalini tells him that there's nothing great about a love that takes away one's freedom and happiness. She tells him that Dr. Walia doubts her all the time, even if he sees her smiling or talking with anyone. She tells him that her marriage only gave her pain and sorrows. She starts crying and Rudr comforts her. Dr. Walia watches everything in a separate room, as he had a hidden camera installed in his clinic. He is furious upon seeing Rudra and Shalini holding each other's hand.