Will you ever watch a Shiney Ahuja film?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We all know Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja raped his 19 years old male  twice.The girl complained to the police.Shiney was arrested.Shiney told the police he was drunked at that timeBut medical tsts proved that he was not drunked and the medical test of the victim clearly expressed that she was raped.But still Shiney is out of jail now.He is bailed.But the girl has not overcome this situation yet and is depressed.

After knowing this fact will you ever watch a Siney Ahuja film?Will you ever wach a reality show that has got Shiney Ahuja in it.Don't you think Shiney Ahuja should be punished severly.Atleast the society can boycott him.Nobody should give him any work.He should starve and die in the streets of Mumbai.Am I right?What will you do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol i am really not a fan of shiney ahuja so no.. never even seen his other movies lol

well say if i did go to see his earlier movies...

now that he raped his maid, would i go again? yeah i guess, coz he didn't rape me :)
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

lol i am really not a fan of shiney ahuja so no.. never even seen his other movies lol

well say if i did go to see his earlier movies...

now that he raped his maid, would i go again? yeah i guess, coz he didn't rape me :)

Being a girl how could you write this?Don't you have any sympathy towards that innocent girl?😭
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If he really did that then I hope he gets severely punished so that others will think twice before doing such thing.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A Fan only like his acting skills...but not his real life acts...😊
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

A Fan only like his acting skills...but not his real life acts...😊

so it means that we (and americans, etc) can whole heartedly enjoy a movie where Osama bin laden acts as hero?

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

so it means that we (and americans, etc) can whole heartedly enjoy a movie where Osama bin laden acts as hero?

did he rape a maid or did he kill loads of innocent ppl?

Originally posted by: MRS BANI WALIA

Being a girl how could you write this?Don't you have any sympathy towards that innocent girl?😭

what injustice will be done to the girl  by me watching his films? will someone tell her, "hey u know this guy gengarjetty2 has watched the new shiney movie" will she cry and say "oh mera izzat loot gayi" ?

what abt the black bucks that salman killed? what abt that guy who he ran over and killed?
wanted is the first blockbuster of the year so does tht mean all the ppl are callous towards the black bucks and the guy who died?
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like Shiney Ahuja a lot... but Now that I know he did such a thing... I will never watch his movies again... raping a girl is not a small thing... it does affect the person a lot... that to in a place like India... it changes the entire life of a girl... and if someone does such a horrible thing then he should be punished... his own life should be made hell for him...

Dunno why but SA always remind me of his first movie gangster...ab whatelse could you expect from a gangster😳

Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago