arman's age?? (Page 4)

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by ritu

he is 95 Wink

wah Ritu....trying to match his age to urs so that u can doorae daalo on him...Wink

No Ritu please, isse accha hai ki tum kuwari raha jaao.

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

This was such a funny topic...

Apoorva is somewhere around 30 i think...but he looks like an AIDS patient without make-up (now please don't throw stuff at me, i thought so when i saw his pic pls pls pls Embarrassed)

as for armaan...he's a 30-yr old with the brains of a 5-yr old stubborn brat

He does??? I had no idea aids made people look so sexy , handsome and adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i would have 30 yr old with a 5 yr old brain anyday ..........it will always have the potential to mature rather than have a 30 yr old with a 90 yr old  know all patronising brains of a stuffy old man.....

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged

This was such a funny topic...

Apoorva is somewhere around 30 i think...but he looks like an AIDS patient without make-up (now please don't throw stuff at me, i thought so when i saw his pic pls pls pls Embarrassed)

as for armaan...he's a 30-yr old with the brains of a 5-yr old stubborn brat

what is so funny in this topic? earlier sameer's age was also discussed ! was that funny? if u don't like armaan's character or the actor apurva, that's fine. but please don't make such a comment even in fun!it's my request!

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged
next is jassi's turn
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged

hey guys, please don't get mad at me. i wrote in the brackets that that's what i felt, doesn't mean i hate apoorva...he does armaan pretty well...and that is why i made two para's worth of comment, one for him and one for armaan, cuz the topic and the topic-starter's first post was such...

no offense to anyone. really sorry if i hurt anyone with that.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

what is so funny in this topic? earlier sameer's age was also discussed ! was that funny? if u don't like armaan's character or the actor apurva, that's fine. but please don't make such a comment even in fun!it's my request!

rumi, the fun was in reading all the posts to this topic. i found them hilarious. as for samir's age, i don't remember posting anything there, although i'm sure it must've been fun there too.

Age doesn't have to do with a character. If a character touches a heart, it lives forever. And i never said i hate apoorva. n whatever i wrote is not even intended to insult him.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged

hey guys, please don't get mad at me. i wrote in the brackets that that's what i felt, doesn't mean i hate apoorva...he does armaan pretty well...and that is why i made two para's worth of comment, one for him and one for armaan, cuz the topic and the topic-starter's first post was such...

no offense to anyone. really sorry if i hurt anyone with that.

Quite a storm in a teacup here...

I did find this post offensive - to AIDS patients. I think they deserve more respect.

... but it's evident that Spike meant well... wudn't do anyone any harm to just forget about it.

Smile
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=spike

rumi, the fun was in reading all the posts to this topic. i found them hilarious. as for samir's age, i don't remember posting anything there, although i'm sure it must've been fun there too.

Age doesn't have to do with a character. If a character touches a heart, it lives forever. And i never said i hate apoorva. n whatever i wrote is not even intended to insult him.

[/QUOTE]

IT'S OKAY SPIKE! NOTHING SERIOUS! I ADMIT THAT I ALSO OVERREACTED. THAT WAS BECAUSE OF UR MENTIONING THAT DISEASE! BUT I KNOW U WERE NOT SERIOUS! I AM SORRY FOR BEING RUDE! LET'S FORGET IT!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!

Go to top