October 2nd: Next Day the Babies

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Rakhi wakes up holding the baby, and he starts crying for milk. Rakhi feeds him and talks to him and sings to him complaints about his crying. Rakhi says that Jai really loves Rakhi a lot and likes to play with her. Elesh on the other hand makes him cry. πŸ˜† Rakhi was changing his diaper and Elesh comes and the baby cries! 😲 Rakhi says that she doesn't want to get married or have kids, and Elesh explains to her it's easier to understand your own kids that someone else's.

Debina is feeding Veronia, and she tells the baby they will go for a walk and go potty. πŸ˜† She doesn't know how to make the baby go potty. The baby can't go to the restroom in their bathroom, and Debina is worried because the baby hasn't gone potty since she came.

Juhi is sleeping away, and Sachin woke up and started caring for the baby. The baby fell on his rattle. and he sterted crying. 😭 Sachin comforted him, and Juhi slept through! πŸ˜• They go outside, and he talks to Gurmeet. Sachin apparently woke up in the night with the baby. Sachin wakes up Juhi, and he tells her what all he did for the baby. The baby was in the crib and started to cry, and Juhi picked him up and comforted him.

Apoorva hold one baby and the other starts to cry. He tried to pick up the other one, but then he had to call Shilpa. She doesn't come though, and he wants her to come before Ishaan starts to cry. Apoorva got mad and tells Shilpa that you can't leave Ayaan. He's really attached to Shilpa.

Mauni is changing the baby's diaper. Gaurav brings him down and starts to sing. Mauni is trying to follow the rules and Gaurav keeps dictating his own. Gaurav cooked while she takes care of the baby's bath.

Debina tried making Veronica go pee pee in the bushes. πŸ˜• They go inside, and Gurmeet plays with the puppet to Veronica. Debina and Gurmeet give her a good "maalish". They want her to poop. Gurmeet washes the dishes because Debina told him to, and she sees if the baby is hungry. She tells Gurmeet to make the baby bottle, and Gurmeet says he can't do two things at once. He asks her to wash the dishes. She gets mad because she's worked a lot and needs his help.

Elesh is peeling potatoes while Jai is sleeping. She wanted to know how to use the cooker without waking the baby up, and Elesh says to not use the whistle. The baby started crying, so she didn't want to leave the baby. They wanted to make a full meal, but they can't. Elesh is cutting and washing dishes, but he can't cook. Rakhi can't leave the baby becaue he will cry. She was singing a song, and she tells Elesh to sing the song. He sang his own version, and Rakhi gets confused. πŸ˜† She makes Elesh a horsey to get Jai to bond with Elesh better. Rakhi puts him on Elesh, but the baby is about to cry again.

Apoorva and Shilpa go to Juhi's house for lunch. All three babies are playing and content. 😊 Juhi tells them that they have plenty of food. Apoorva said that Juhi is a very good cook, and Shilpa said that she's grateful for Sachin and Juhi's help by making lunch for them too. They leave, and Juhi asks Sachin if he wanted a plate. He tells her to make a plate for the two or them, and she can feed him. She says it's better if we eat on at a time.

Gurmeet gets upset that Debina keeps making him to everything, and Debina tells him to step aside. She takes over, and Gurmeet feeds the baby.

Rakhi says that she was beautiful, and she doesn't know how she looks now. πŸ˜†

Everyone gets apprehensive to see a letter. It's a letter with money for 3,000 rupees for shopping. This is their only time getting free money. They have to work for their money.

Mauni wanted to get packet food because she can't cook, and Gaurav doesn't let her.

Rakhi's really street smart about stretching her money! πŸ‘

The couples were finding it hard to keep in their budget. It was raining when they got back, and there was a letter and a bag again!! 😲

END OF EPISODE!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tulip!  I loved today's episode.  All the babies got used to their new parents.  Rakhi was a blast. The things that she comes up withπŸ˜†   I am surprised that she handled the baby so well.
Debina, bossy ladyπŸ˜†  Gurmeet, is so understanding and fun-loving😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, she was being bossy, that's why she didn't get mad at him when he told her that she was making him do everything. πŸ˜†

I wish Sachin said that to Juhi! She didn't even let him eat until she was done first! πŸ˜•
Mallika113 thumbnail
Sachin is very sweet.  Apoorva adores Shilpa. Gurmeet is very loving. Elesh is a sweetheart too.  I haven't figured out Gaurav yet. They don't show them much at all.

What was up with Juhi anywayπŸ˜•  She was sleeping, and Sachin takes care of the baby most of the time. But Juhi is a sweetie for inviting Apoorva and family to lunch.

I also like the convo between Gurmeet and Sachin when they discuss about Apoorva and Shilpa taking care of twinsπŸ˜†  I bet they thought that they were damn lucky to get just one babyπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, everyone is nice and good in their own ways. i don't find juhi necessarily bad, but she uses sachin  a lot!

as for gaurav, they don't show this couple a lot, but whenever they do, he's always being bossy! also, he's really conscious of the camera and his self image.
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is debina dumb or what
doesnt she know kids this age arent potty trained
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirakhatri

is debina dumb or what
doesnt she know kids this age arent potty trained

i was wondering the same thing actually. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

but i think she was just trying to be funny. i hope she really did know.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yeah, that baby was def too young to be potty trained. They can't control their muscles yet.  Debi was prob just goofing aroundπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
 i know...the baby couldn't even sit yet...she's probably like barely 7 or 8 months. πŸ˜†
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think she was goofing around
she looks dumb to me