Twilight

Twilight Saga Should continue????

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya Twilighters !!!!
How you all are doing???

Well, My cousin told me that last month she saw on AXN that Stephenie Meyer is thinking to continue twilight saga and to come up with its next part !!!!!
And then so many questions appeared in my mind, what that would be like???? And if we all really needed another part??? Should she continue it ???? What you guys think????? Please share your comments😊😊

luv Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YES, she should and only from Edward's POV and no one else......but more than anything else in the world I really really want her to finish mindnight sun befor any other book of Twlilght cos the waiting to read the rest of the parts is totally killing me😔the thought of not geting to read the rest of what was going on in Edward's headall along is killiing me, it's driving me crazy!!!!

I want to know, I just have to know how he made up his mind to be with her in the end and why he did not just walk away like he had plan to do from his own pov not just of Bella's pov cos her pov of Edward is still just not good enough for me.....nope not at all.
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NO! NO! NO!

BD Was bad enough!

So well basically No =)
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _angel_

YES, she should and only from Edward's POV and no one else......but more than anything else in the world I really really want her to finish mindnight sun befor any other book of Twlilght cos the waiting to read the rest of the parts is totally killing me😔the thought of not geting to read the rest of what was going on in Edward's headall along is killiing me, it's driving me crazy!!!!

I want to know, I just have to know how he made up his mind to be with her in the end and why he did not just walk away like he had plan to do from his own pov not just of Bella's pov cos her pov of Edward is still just not good enough for me.....nope not at all.

I too agree with you that before writing any other part she should continue to write Mid-night Sun!!!! Its also driving me crazy....I too wanted to know why in the end Edward made his mind to be with Bella !!!!!!
And seriously this next part should be in someone else perspective...because Bella's perspective have really confused us about Edward......it has to be in Edwards Perspective !!!!!!!

luv Alina

-LOV3- thumbnail
oh god plz write midnight sun till finish first 😊 n then she can continue the Twiight Saga
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No she shoudn't..
coz i read in one of her interviews...that if she continues to write..then in end the all the cullens will die..its not gonna be a happy ending like other stories...
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no no no no no

because i don't want any of the cullens

2 die not even that bella

bt yes i do want her 2 finish mindnight sun.
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika_14

No she shoudn't..
coz i read in one of her interviews...that if she continues to write..then in end the all the cullens will die..its not gonna be a happy ending like other stories...

Oh really??? I didn't know that !!!!!!
I hope that she doesn't continue to write anything new !!!! but I really want her to complete Mid-night Sun !!!!!!
And maybe after that whole saga with Edward's perspective !!!!!!!

luv Alina

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea even i want her to comeplete midnight sun..but not more than that
Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

I too agree with you that before writing any other part she should continue to write Mid-night Sun!!!! Its also driving me crazy....I too wanted to know why in the end Edward made his mind to be with Bella !!!!!!
And seriously this next part should be in someone else perspective...because Bella's perspective have really confused us about Edward......it has to be in Edwards Perspective !!!!!!!

luv Alina

Totally agree- also i found midnight sun alot better than twilight- i only like Bella's POV in the books because it has the wolf pack in it and i love them especially jacob 😳 but if Meyer wants to cont she should finish Midnight sun- it's interesting and has alot a about the cullen's life and about  jasper aswell 😳. i don't think she should write more than that because we all sort of know everythings good in the end so they'll not be much story also i wouldn't be able to read about my Jake being with Nessie-it'll be pure torture
Edited by fly_chick - 14 years ago