Posted: 14 years ago
Hola guys!! 🤗

Does anyone remember me?? If yes, then how many of u missed me? 😆 But anyways, coming back to the point ... I wanted to share my opinion and views with ya. 😆

Most probably next week, Bui would make Dia wear traditional clothes and I'd love to see her in an Indian attire. 😉

Samrat's "Main Yahan Hun Yahan Hun" plan didn't impress me at all. 😕 I dunno how come Gunjan believed in the fact that only she was seeing Samrat and others were'nt. 😆😆

Mayank had indeed created a problem for himself. I hope it doesn't go the DDLJ way. 😭 I wish, Bui comes to knpw about that earlier after all, Mayank is the right guy for her niece. 😳

I haven't predicted it, but personally . . . I'd love to see Benjy and Dia together and I hope they come alond soon. 😊

Next week's gonna be fun!! Here's my view . . . feel free to share yours with moi. 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳
yes i m totally agree with first of all i m really worring abt mayank i dont want anyone can tell any thing bad about mayank specially bui i never want to mayank push out fm morena lyk ddlj style i hopt bui understand mayank will right boy for nupur  & i want as possible early nupur accept mayank's sorry & i hope dia will wear traditional dress i hope benji will impress & start lyking dia i want to benji & dia also becoem cuole then i can imagine wn uday get knw all his male friends r his would be brother in laws
next week totally interesting but i dont want they will drag too much

You said it all. I hope that mayank doesnt get in trouble because he is sweet.
oh I missed u dear..🤗

I agree with the not so gr8 way in which M will be introduced to Bui...sigh...
Abt Sam,,if it works, it'll be good to c...but not very realistic yeah 😊

B/w Diya'll look gr8 in ttraditional clothes..

Dia n Benji..something cooking for sure 😆
Originally posted by Jiah.Angel

Most probably next week, Bui would make Dia wear traditional clothes and I'd love to see her in an Indian attire. 😉
awww...i wish it to be soon...cant wait...im loving this sweety sweety dia....

Samrat's "Main Yahan Hun Yahan Hun" plan didn't impress me at all. 😕 I dunno how come Gunjan believed in the fact that only she was seeing Samrat and others were'nt. 😆😆
well..i was thinking that as well...but no matter how stupid it may sound...i am loving it...

Mayank had indeed created a problem for himself. I hope it doesn't go the DDLJ way. 😭 I wish, Bui comes to knpw about that earlier after all, Mayank is the right guy for her niece. 😳
i dont think its going to happen that soon.....may be a week or 2...but m damn sure..if anything of this sort happens...our mayu will manaofy bui easily...afterall he is THE PERFECT..
I haven't predicted it, but personally . . . I'd love to see Benjy and Dia together and I hope they come alond soon. 😊
aww...me too....

Next week's gonna be fun!! Here's my view . . . feel free to share yours with moi. 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳

love,
Mehreen

u r right!! missed u... well, great post and yes...the same thing is going thru my mind everytime-wud love to see bengi and dia together...infact, many of us want that to happen....both the jodis r going fantabulously!!!

the mjht gang is back with a bang and loads of fun and masti-cant wait for monday's epi!!!

each epi is gettingexcited day by day just want the sajan confession soon.....!!!!! great post, thnx-totally agreed with ur views

the creatives have indeed done an applausable work....expectations are rising and rising....
hey jiah....
yeh ur ryt...hope our mayu doesnt get in trouble!!!! hate2 c dat!
dia is so sweeet...our benji be's wiv her!!
hope ur good jiah!!! loving ur ff updates!
love loads
zoe
xxxxxxxx

Yeah could be, nice predictions though
Thanks guys!! 😃

Em good . . . mujhe kya hona tha!  😆 I missed u guys too!! 😊
I wish there was a better Mayank entry....i just don't want any trouble for Mayank and Nupur....

Yeah i was also surprised seeing the way Gunjan reacted after seeing Samrat....

Dia in tranditional clothes would look very sweet....and i have also been wishing for Benji and Dia to get together.....