Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged

hmm nice part ..

so she's afraid to sing or smtn?..but then hopefully she will get over it and will sing!

update soon

-aish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY LIFE (Part 7-page 9) (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hmm nice part ..

so she's afraid to sing or smtn?..but then hopefully she will get over it and will sing!
update soon
-aish

have something up my sleeve!

LOLThanks will update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Part 2

Reunion. All started at it....

I mean when I cast back my mind to the search for the reason why this all happened, I get the same answer, the shiny blue and red letters gleaming in my face like they had gleamed on the banner - Class of 2008...

It was the first reunion of our high school...... After two years all of us had once again returned to the same building where we had spent the most raw and at the same time rich years of our life.........

And I have spent these years with the best friends anyone could ever hope for!

Oops sorry, I think I must tell you something about them first. They play an imperative role in this, ahem, well, confession and statement.

Well, call it whatever you want, but after 25 years or something, when I look back, I want to remember this whole period of my life, and know how it started, written form my point of view, clear and unbiased.

Well, okay, not unbiased.

My friends think that even though I am not unbiased or prejudiced, I am you know, very forward.

Thats what they think, and I cannot disagree with them.

At 16, my friends feel that I can verbally outwit practically most teachers, if I put my mind to it and it is something I do not like to brag about.

Which I think is exactly what I did now.

It makes them more wary. Whatever.

But before the friends, there must be something about me, right? Because this manuscript is supposed to ink in my life. Thats what the title says, anyway.

Okay, I am Sharvina Kulkarni. Friends call me Shar. It basically is a name of Goddess Durga, which means the destroyer. So it suits me. A lot.

At 5.3, I really want an extra inch or too. I am not stick thin or anything, just regular. Okay, a bit more than regular.

I belong to a regular middle class Brahmin family, in Pune.

Two brothers, both elder. Being the only and youngest girl has made sure that of all the household chores I only wipe the table and put away the utensils. As for my poor brothers, they have to put up with extensive gardening, washing the car, (if needed)cleaning the gutter.

The eldest is Nirav, who got a degree in biotechnology. He wants to start his own company. And in case, I fail my CET or whatever, he maintains that there is always an open position for me on the staff.

Dont be fooled. On housekeeping staff. As a cleaner. He is going to hire me to wipe the floor.

The second is Niranjan. He is pretty intelligent not exactly a braniac like Nirav dada. He plays football and wants to become a.......I don't know what he wants to do with his life.

At last me.

I am extremely clumsy. According to Geeta's calculation, I am responsible for more than 73 percent accidents which occur in my vicinity. So judge for yourself.

I have just started college. That is 11th. My personality altered radically after entering college, and that was because...well....I will come to that part later. In 8th and 9th grade, I led many camapign...some of them were anti-administration. But our school is strange.

They extensively train us to become top leaders in whatever carriers we choose. Ranging from scientists to farmers. Seriously.

So even though I was a very troublesome student, and often got into fights, fist fights even, they appreciated the way I got my rallies together. So they named me as the head prefect promptly after starting 10th. So it came as a HUGE shock, because I had no idea how I got the others to follow me.They wrote it as natural leadership and stuff, but the real thing is, when I get possesed with an idea, I do anything to make it come true. To see it being present. If not accepted, then reviewed and evaluated..

That was exactly what got me into trouble.

Edited by Pooj@ - 20 October 2009 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sayu_Veena..aish_punk

Aaditee

Aaditee

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Smile
 I'm starting to like it more and more and more and more...you get the idea?

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditee

Smile
I'm starting to like it more and more and more and more...you get the idea?

Winkthank you! will PM u the characters and of course the corresponding names!

Aaditee

Aaditee

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
thank you..........eagerly waiting!!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
that was a nice part..!  nice intro of that gal..but wonder how she gets into trouble bcuz of her leadership or watevah..

-aish

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

that was a nice part..! nice intro of that gal..but wonder how she gets into trouble bcuz of her leadership or watevah..
-aish

glad that u liked it!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top