Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that was a nice part..!  nice intro of that gal..but wonder how she gets into trouble bcuz of her leadership or watevah..

-aish
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aish_punk

that was a nice part..! nice intro of that gal..but wonder how she gets into trouble bcuz of her leadership or watevah..

-aish

glad that u liked it!πŸ˜ƒ

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey pooja both parts are intresting yar.........
and intro of shar is cool...........younger sis with two elder brossssss
wow ladli ho gi naπŸ˜ƒ
nice updates yar
Pooj@ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veena..

hey pooja both parts are intresting yar.........
and intro of shar is cool...........younger sis with two elder brossssss
wow ladli ho gi naπŸ˜ƒ
nice updates yar

Thank you Veena!

Pooj@ thumbnail

Part 3

All right. So where was I? Right. The reunion.

But there was something which we had to do before we went to the reunion.

And that was to compose a song..... Want to know what we called ourselves? The Zephyr. Meaning West wind or something......

And the reason behind this totally exotic name is that, we had prepared a handmade magazine for a competition, and it had won the first prize. One look at the name and the judges were like, Whoa! Lets give the prize away! The only sorry competition was 'Gurgle', 'Rainbow' and 'Times'. And against 'Zephyr', 'Gurgle' and company did not even stand a chance.

So our band, Zephyr.....we composed a song, which I, the official song writer of our band had written.

We were really serious about the whole thing. Zoya had managed to procure black t-shirts and everything. I was offered matching black t-shirt, bandana and a really cool black scarf. Most of us had sunglasses too, but anyway, even without that, we were looking totally corny. Which was, incidently, the exact look we were hoping for!

At last we arrived at the farmhouse where the reunion was being held. I extracted a violin, a synthesizer, a guitar and a dhol and a tasha(yes, I am serious, a dhol and a tasha, those which you beat in Ganesh immersion processions. Hey! I never said we were not weird).

Familiar face dotted the horizon of my sight and I was glad that Zoya had won the argument against NOT wearing the costumes to the reunion.

So dressed in a demure dark green short kurti and a printed salwar, I was the exact image of an ex-head prefect. Tanaya smiled at me as we entered the gates. Not a nice hi-there-smile....It was rather look-who-poor-dears-have-wandered-in-kind-of-smile..........

Tanaya is a nice girl, believe me...She just did the act of considering me as her eternal enemy, and don't ask me why! Her intense psychoanalysis will only reveal the mystery'.

Ramona and Bahar waved to us from the stairs of the entrance'.Ramona and Bahar were the star athletes of the school. Ramona plays tennis and badminton. Meanwhile, Bahar plays kabaddi '. Even J.C. (JohnsonCollege) the most reputed college in the whole city, allowed them in on sports quota due to their fantastic skills'..

Avni was standing in the corner, taking with her once-was-boyfriend Abhimanyu. She trilled at one of the jokes of next-target-Imraan.

Her eyes narrowed as she saw us'..None of us pretended to take any notice'.. Avni was once in our group, but when adolescence stole in, her thoughts, her actions strayed to the parts where they should have not'..Once in fame for her sweet nature, Preeti turned into a boy-chaser the next day'.She too swore me as a foe the day I spoke out in English class about my views of the new 'Being Cool' which was 'in' in our school'.

I had no intentions of making it a subtle attack on her'.What the heck! It was not even an attack! Sheesh! Speak about taking wrong signals!

How will one of the sati-savitri-bahus look when stuffed into the evil-vamp's clothes? Like Avni.

I know that she is still the same from inside, but I cannot comprehend why she feels the need to put on a fake persona and airs! Being cool is not being fake........Being cool is not make-up, a string of boy-friends and false English accent'.

Being cool is being yourself.....

I may not know much, but this much......I do know.........

Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
Aaditee thumbnail
:D Is this THE batch reunion?
Aaditee thumbnail
However, I like it pretty well......death glares, huh?
Pooj@ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aaditee

:D Is this THE batch reunion?

Yeah...THE BATCH reunion!

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey wow nice part pooja....... i liked it too
keep it up dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

Being cool is being yourself'.