Saas Bahu aur Saazish

Pls show something about dill mill gayye (old one)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tia_Malhotra

Tia_Malhotra

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i am just waiting to see armaan and riddhima i.e karan and jennifer/shilpa together on saas bahu aur saazish. pls if the team is reading this pls show something about them. we miss both of them rather all 3 so we would like to see them on SBS too.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS??????????????
Smile

Edited by Tia_Malhotra - 02 October 2009 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls show something about dill mill gayye (old one)" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Please email SBS or write it in their facebook Account!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top