If ROSA would have been in finale

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey ,

I am a die hard fan of KKK2 but never posted anything here and for me the true winner is Rosa, if only if she would have been in finale it would have been a worth watching thing , i honestly dont get it wat was carol doing in finale , if rosa wouldh ave been there she would have given tough time to both anushka and jassi ...... akki kinda favours jassi which was easily seen , but he likes rosa too .......... thank gud its anushka who won not jassi ....................

but rosa would always be a true winner

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If ROSA would have been in finale" in Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Douah

Douah

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I think you are right. I use to HATE Rosa when I saw the first epis of the show but slowly I started to like her.
and I thought it was completly unfair when she got out, she really should have been in the finale.
She was much much much stronger than all the other comtestants, and even from her partner!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
thanks for support buddy , her partner was very week its caz of her he survived ...............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top