India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MY STORY OF KZK-PART 2

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I AM HERE WITH PART 2 OF MY KZK STORY. THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSE TO MY PART 1.
NOW KZK IS GOING TO TAKE LEAP, BUT IN MY STORY ,KZK WILL NEVER TAKE A LEAP.
SO MY STORY IS INDEPENDENT OF WHAT IS SHOWN ON TV.

LAST EPISODE: BAJAJ SAVES PREM . PRERNA AND ANURAG HAVE A FIGHT. BAJAJ IS BEHAVING VERY FORMALLY WITH PRERNA AS HE IS HURT BY HER BEHAVIOUR ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT. (REMEMBER HOW SHE REJECTS HIM?)

NOW NEXT: I'LL BE INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS . TODAY I AM INTRODUCING 'POOJA'. SHE IS A 20-SOMETHING EXECUTIVE AT BTN. POOJA HAS SHORT HAIR, SHE IS FAIR AND LOOKS VERY CUTE. SHE IS TALL, SLIM AND WEARS WESTERN CLOTHES.

ANURAG WILL CRY A LOT OVER WHATEVER HAPPENED. POLICE WILL ARREST KOMOLIKA. PRERNA WILL REMEMBER ALL THE INSTANCES WHEN SNEHA WAS KIDNAPPED DUE TO HER CARELESSNESS. PEPRERNA WILL ALSO CRY AND THEN SHE'LL DECIDE TO FORGIVE ANURAG AS SHE IS EQUALLY CARELESS.
PRERNA WILL GO TO BASU HOUSE AND BOTH PRERNA AND ANURAG WILL SAY 'SORRY' TO EACH OTHER. VINIT WILL TELL ANURAG THAT HE SHOULD TRY TO GET THE RIGHTS OF A NEW BIG SHOW FOR K-CHANNEL. ANURAG WILL REQUEST PRERNA AND SHE SAYS 'I'LL HAVE TO ASK MR B AND IF HE AGREES, I'LL DO IT.'
SHE CALLS UP MR B AND ASKS HIS APPROVAL.
MR BAJAJ SAYS,"PRERNA, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK ME. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.' PRERNA-ANURAG WILL START PRERPARATIONS.
MR B IS WORKING IN HIS CABIN. POOJA WALKS IN WITH A FILE.
MR B "WHO ARE YOU?"
POOJA "I AM POOJA, I JOINED BTN 15 DAYS AGO AS EXECUTIVE TRAINEE"
MR B SMILES A BIT. "WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?"
POOJA "SIR, PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS FILE. I HAVE PREPARED PLAN FOR THE SHOW THAT BTN IS APPLYING FOR. PLZ GIVE UR SUGGESTIONS."
MR B SEES THE FILE AND REALISES THIS IS THE SAME SHOW FOR WHICH PRERNA IS WORKING.
MR B THROWS THE FILE ON HIS DESK AND SAYS "BTN IS NOT APPLYING FOR THIS PROJECT."
POOJA IS SHOCKED !!!! SHE FEELS VERY SAD AND SHE ASKS "IS MY PLAN THAT BAD?"
MR B "YOUR WORK IS GOOD BUT BTN WILL NOT TRY TO GET THIS SHOW."
POOJA IS NOW REALLY ANGRY- HER CUTE FACE LOOKING DISTURBED. SHE DEMANDS "BUT WHY???"
MR B "LOOK- I OWN BTN. I WILL DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND I AM NOT ANSWERABLE TO YOU. "
POOJA "BUT I HAVE WORKED HARD ON THIS AND IT IS MY RIGHT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE SCRAPPING THIS. "
MR B"BECAUSE K CHANNEL IS APPLYING TOO."
POOJA "EXACTLY. THEY ARE OUR COMPETITORS AND WE'LL DEFEAT THEM ! K CHANNEL HAS SOMEONE CALLED ANURAG BASU WHO HAS NO BUSINESS ACUMEN AND SOME WOMAN IS WITH HIM CALLED PRERNA BAJAJ WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE BASIC QUALIFICATION LIKE MBA. BOTH OF THEM ARE SUCH LOSERS, SO WE HAVE VERY GOOD CHANCES TO WIN. "
MR B"BUT K CHANNEL NEEDS THIS PROJECT NOW AS THEIR OWNER MR MOLOY BASU IS NO MORE. HE WAS LIKE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, I CAN'T DO THIS TO HIS COMPANY. AND MY MY WIFE IS WORKING ON THIS PROJECT."
POOJA'S FACE TURNS RED !!! SHE SAYS "YOUR WIFE? NO. MR. ANURAG AND MS PRERNA ARE WORKING ON THIS PROJECT....WAIT A MINUTE....PRERNA BAJAJ IS YOUR WIFE???? I HAD NO IDEA. I AM SORRY SIR. BUT.. I MEAN, YOUR WIFE IS WORKING FOR YOUR COMPETITOR? " BAJAJ LOOKS AT HER SHARPLY.
POOJA SAYS "I MEAN..I AM REALLY SORRY. IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. SORRY SIR." SHE TAKES THE FILE AND IS ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF TEARS AND BAJAJ IS GIVING HER REALLY SHARP LOOKS. THEN HE REALISES THAT SHE IS VERY SCARED SO HE SAYS SOfTLY "IT'S OK. IT WAS NATURAL ON YOUR PART TO REACT LIKE THAT. MY WIFE AND I LEAD SEPARATE LIVES. THAT'S IT ! RELAX. I AM NOT GOING TO FIRE YOU. "
POOJA SMILES. SHE LOOKS AT THIS MAN WHO IS SO COOL ABOUT HIS WIFE'S ACTIVITIES. SHE FEELS SYMPATHY FOR HIM. SHE TAKES THE FILE AND LEAVES.
BAJAJ STARES OUT OF THE WINDOW.
POOJA COMES BACK TO HER CUBICLE AND KEEPS REMEMBERING HER MEETING WITH MR B. THEN SHE SHAKES HER HEAD, SMILES TO HERSELF AND GETS BACK TO WORK.

PRERNA COMES VERY LATE FROM WORK. MR B TELLS A STORY TO SNEHA AND PUTS HER TO SLEEP. HE COMES BACK TO THEIR BEDROOM. PRERNA HAS JUST ARRIVED. SHE SAYS "I AM SORRY MR B, DERR HO GAYI KYONKI ANURAG KO SAARE DETAILS AAJ HI DENE THE." MR B SMILES AND SAYS "THEEK HAIN. SNEHA TUMHE MISS KAR RAHI THI. " PRERNA SAYS "SNEHA..AUR AAP?" MR B "MUZE AADAT PAD CHUKI HAIN." THEN HE GOES TO HIS ROOM. PRERNA CHANGES CLOTHES AND CANNOT SLEEP. SHE GOES TO MR B'S ROOM AND WATCHES HIM . HE IS SLEEPING. PRERNA COMES BACK TO HER ROOM. SHE HAS A ROMANTIC DREAM ABOUT MR B MAKING LOVE TO HER. PRERNA SLEEPS HOLDING MR.B'S PICTURE FRAME.

NEXT DAY, MR B GIVES A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT TO POOJA AS HE IS IMPRESSED WITH HER WORK. POOJA IS VERY HAPPY. SHE TALKS WITH MR B ABT THE NEW PROJECT AND THEY ENJOY TALKING TO EACH OTHER :)
IN LATE EVENING, EVERYBODY IN OFFICE HAS LEFT. MR B IS ABT TO LEAVE WHEN HE SEES POOJA STILL SITTING AT HER DESK AND WORKING. HE SAYS "POOJA, TUMHE GHAR NAHI JAANA?" POOJA SMILES AND SAYS "BUSS THODA SA KAAM AUR HAIN. MUZE SAARE DETAILS AAJ HI BANANE HAIN." MR B SAYS "THEN I THINK I SHOULD HELP YOU." POOJA LOOKS AT HIM. SHE IS STUNNED !!! "SIR AAP..? " MR B "WHY SHOULD U WORK HARDER ALONE?" MR B AND POOJA WORK FOR SOMETIME. THEN POOJA SAYS "SIR...ACTUALLY.." MR B "WHAT?" POOJA "I AM HUNGRY...I MEAN I WANT DINNER..CAN I ORDER PLZ?" AND GIVES VERY CUTE EXPRESSION. MR B SMILES AND SAYS "OK. ORDER FOR ME TOO." THEN THEY HAVE DINNER, AND THEN FINISH THE WORK. MR B SAYS "I'LL DROP YOU HOME. " POOJA SAYS "THANK YOU SIR BUT I HV GOT MY CAR. " MR B TELLS HIS DRIVER TO DRIVE POOJA'S CAR AND HE DROPS POOJA BY HIS CAR TO HER PLACE AS HE DOESN'T WANT HER TO DRIVE ALONE SO LATE. MR B COMES HOME LATE. PRERNA IS WAITING FOR HIM. SHE SAYS " I'LL SET DINNER FOR YOU.." MR B SAYS "PRERNA, MAIN KHANA KHA KE AAYA HU. " PRERNA "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?" MR B "KYA KARTA PRERNA...POOJA KO SAARE DETAILS AAJ HI CHAAHIYE THE." PRERNA SAYS "WHO IS POOJA? " BAJAJ SAYS "SHE HAS JUST JOINED BTN. VERY HARD-WORKING AND PRETTY GIRL.GOOD NIGHT PRERNA" BAJAJ GOES TO SLEEP IN HIS ROOM.
HIS CELL IS ON TABLE. IT BEEPS. PRERNA TAKES IT AND READS THE MESSAGE. IT IS FROM POOJA. IT READS "SIR..I THINK I FORGOT THAT FILE IN YOUR CAR WHEN U CAME TO DROP ME HOME TONIGHT. PLZ BRING IT TOMM. AND SORRY FOR THE HASSLE..POOJA. " PRERNA IS FURIOUS !!! EPISODE ENDS ON PRERNA'S FACE- ANGRY, JEALOUS, WORRIED.

(PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS AS UR COMMENTS WILL DECIDE FUTURE STORYLINE.)

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Good episodes.
I really enjoyed a lot.
I hope, Ekta would have same kind of sense that you have.
Long way to go.
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
R.j
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
wow~~~!!!
amazing track this one of bajjaj and pooja.......do write next part at the earliest!!!!
too excited!!!
cool yaar-
ronitfanBig smile
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Awesome.....I RELATED IT TO MY FRIEND AND WE WERE THRILLED TO BITS!!! ITS TOOO GOOD!!! BUT U KNOW U SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT POOJA IS SOOO YOUNG!!! NOW PEOPLE WILL AGAIN START SAYING THAT BAJAJ IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER(WHICH I DEFINTELY DO NOT AGREE!!)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!! KEEP MAKING PRERNA JEALOUS!!! ITS SOOO MUCH FUN!! AND MAKE ANURAG SAD BY SHOWING PRERNA CRY FOR  BAJAJ IN FRONT OF HIM!! TOO GOOD!!!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

GR8 IMAGINATION AND HOW ABT IT GETTING PRERNA JEALOUS!!! GREAT...KEEP THEM COMING

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged
TOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, KEEP IT UPThumbs Up
poo143you Groupbie
poo143you
poo143you

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

awesome deatial. u rock i hope 2 see that in next coming episode sometime. i want preena 2 be jealou bez thats how she would realize that how was MRB. feeling when she was alwyas thnikng abut anu and denying him every time.  awesome. but i have an request that never extend it 2 tooooo much that this guys will be sepersted. i want them to be togehter forevrrrrrrrrrrrr

goooddd stuuffff

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
well it's great but 1 thing which i don't like is the indifferences b/w mr. bajaj & prerna, they should be together.

Go to top