Fan Fictions

LOVE STORY (some relations live forever)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

rajatrangini

rajatrangini

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged

hello friends..

good evening everyone..
let me first introduce myself to u all..i m Nivedita...presisely saying that
i m a big fan of rajat tokas.
i use to work up on other forams ..but one of my close friend recomended
me to work here..i visited this place..n really liked it,so registered here as
a newbie..

i want to share a story with u all..ie a love story..
i hope u all will like it.,
this story is a very simple love story..but is been twisted by mr. fate..
life not always go as we wish..it is been planned by the almighty..
and this is the basic plan of the ff..

thsnkss..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelsabreenxzscorpio95maria_awanshrujaletsrockshonaAsyaloverSoulmate_SanaKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE STORY (some relations live forever)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Nice concept plz pm me wen u update

rajatrangini

rajatrangini

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged

LOVE STORY

(some relations live forever)

So first let me introduce to some of the important characters..

PRITHVI---- a young boy who is smart,handsome,ambitious and fulL of life.
music is his passion ,and want to do somethingh big.

NANDINI---- a sweet girl,,very naughty, always bearing a smile on her face,loves painting,,and listening to music

PARI---- prithvi's mom,,very loving careing,,,she is a widow ,as her husband(SHIV) has passed few years before..

MR.VIJAY---- nandini's father,,he is a very simple man who loves his family,and take care of there all needs.

SUDHA---- nandini's mother.

PRITHA---- prithvi's elder sister...just a minute elder..as they were twins.

DHARAM ---- nandini's younger brother.

all the other characters will be introduced as they will enter in the story.

SO LETS BEGIN IT..

kahani shuru hati hai,,shimla ki khoobsoorat wadiyoon se.

HERITAGE SOCIETY -- log yahan aate hai or chale jate hai ,,par do families yahan par 20 years se rahti hain.

mr atul is the manager of a five star hotel..who live here with his family..
ie his wife ,a daughter and a son.
and just in the opposite flat lives the family of mr shiv.
mr.atul or mr.shiv were very good friends ,,wo yahan 20 years se saath rah rahe the ,,but 5 years back mr.shiv expired in an accident.

it was mr vijay's house ,his wife sudha ,was calling everyone for breakfast.all of them gather over there
except nandini....
mrs.sudha asked dharam to call his sister;he went in nandini's room...she was sleeping ,
he tried to get her up,but she said "aj to chutti ka last day hai ,kal se colledge khul jaaega ,aj to sone do naaa"
and put her blanket over her face .::) ::)

he returned back ,,and told everythingh to his parents,
mr.jai (was very leniant)said -let her sleep ,u come here for the breakfast.

mrs sudha: "app hi ki wajah se wo kisi ki nahi sunti..sir par jo chada rakha hai use"

but still as a very cool dad he replied.."are yahi to time hai enjoy karne ka..
kal kisne dekha hai..chalo tum log to shuru karo"..he said pointing towards the breakfast.

at 10 o'clock nandini waked up,,with a fruitful smile.....on her face,,she get in her bathroom,,
and stood infront of the mirror "mummaaaaaaaaaa" she screemed....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujaletsrockshonamaria_awanAsyaloverSoulmate_SanaKrishna_Sourav

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hey i liked the concept
plz add me into ur pm list
update the next part soon

sana

rajatrangini

rajatrangini

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana866

hey i liked the concept
plz add me into ur pm list
update the next part soon

sana

hiii sana..
i m gled u liked it..
and offcourse i will add u..
my updation will be  daily..keep in touch

rajatrangini

rajatrangini

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged

contted..

mrs.sudha and dharam came running overthere to see wats the matter .nandini was comming out of her bathroom holding a coakroch in her hand.ShockedShocked

"is ne mujhe dara diya",she replied. dharam said pointing towards the coakroach "dii mujhe to ye zyada dara hua dikhaii de raha ,apki cheekh sun kar"LOLLOL
nandini replied in an irritated manner.."bahut mazza aa raha hai na bacchu"and she left the coakroach on dharam and said "ab ise pakad kar dikhaoo its a challenge"AngryAngry

coakroach start running here and there and dharam after him ,,,
they all reach the living room,,mrs.sudha said "dharam tum us coacroach ko chodo or apni padhaii karo"
"yes mum bas ek bar use pakad loon phhir" dharam replied .
mrs.sudha left the living room,,and went to the market...saying.."main jaldi hi aa jaaongi..
tum log ye sab band karo..warna.,aakar tum dono ki khabar loongi"

but the struggle continued..

then suddenly the door opens and a handsome boy (prithvi...he was their neighbour..
and her best friend) enters the room.

..and asked " ye sab kya ho raha hai"Confused
dharam instantly replied "bhaiya chaliye humme ek coakroach ko pakadna hai." nandini takeover dharam and said "prithvi,meri side hai" .prithvi nodded his head...in 'yes' sense.
dharam said " nahin bhayiya apko meri side hona hai,,or inhen dikha denge ki boys are the best"
then pritvi said "sorry nandu,,but yahan ----boys are the best".
nandini angrily said "dekho prithvi tumhe meri side nahin deni to mat do,,par mujhe phir se nandu nahin bulaaoge,,or waise bhi-- girls are the best
tum dono ke liye main akeli hi kafi hoon..or ab main wo coakroach tum dono se pehle pakdoogi,,,see it"

three of them start searching that coakroach,,below the table ,in the bookshelf,on the bed,,in the cupboard, evrywhere.
coakroach aage aage or ye teenon uske peeche peeche.
at last prithvi throws a book on the coakroack to stop him.
he picked up the book andd dddd 'the coakroach was dead'
three of them sat down on the sofa,,'TIRED'.SleepySleepySleepy
dharam said ," dii hum dono main se koi nahin jeeta ,,but ab kya hoga " seeing the condition of the living room.
it was somewhat like hell

"kuch nahin, ab mom ke aane se pehle sab theek karna hoga"

three of them start arranging things in the regular manner...
its was a bit stressful work,,but after a hard work of an hour,,it seems to be completed;
while nandini was arranging books in the bookself,she fell down from the stool.both prithvi and dharam ran towards him.
"get up nandu " said prithvi,,"mujhse nahin utha ja raha" nandini replied.
then in moments she started crying .. CryCry

prithvi tried to convince her " dekh nandu don't cry pleaseeee,dekh tu tuu to bohut strong hai na."
"par prithvi mujhe sach main bohut dard ho raha hai"

prithvi asked dharam to call pritha(prithvi's sister)
 he picked up nandini in her arms and put her on the bed..
nandini says "prithvi mere hath main bohut dard ho raha hai ,uthaya bhi nahin ja raha"
"don't worry main abhi dr. uncle ko bula kar lata hoon,"
prithvi said.
tabhi dharam pritha ko bula lata hai,,or prithvi dr. ko bulane chala jata hai.
Dr. just examined her and said , " hath main minor fracture hua hai, or girne ki wajah se back main strain hai,,
,haath main plaster kar dete hain..15-20 days rest karegi to theek ho jaaegi"

well to the time mrs.sudha and mrs.Pari get returned from the market,,they saw DR.gupta comming out of the building.mrs.Pari says "Sudha ye DR.gupta hamari building main??" ."chalo dekhte hain " mrs Sudha replied
they travelled to the 5th floor,, "are aap ke ghar to lock laga hai" mrs Sudha says pointing towards the door.
"lagta hai sare bacchee ek saath hi hain"..she added.

mrs Sudha knoked the door oh her flat,,Pritha oppened the door,,they entered..mrs.pari asked to prithvi "beta ye DR.gupta yahan kyon aayye the."

prithvi replied " wo ,,,,, actually nandini ka chota sa accident ho gaya,,wo stool pe se gir padii,to isliye dr, ko bulaya tha"

mrs Sudha ,concernly asked "kahan hai wo zayada chot to nahin aayi",dharam replied "mom wo apne kamre main hai ,,uske hath main fracture ho gaya hai"

"hey bhagwan,,ye bacchee bhi ,jitne bade hote ja rahe hai,utni hi inki shetaniyan badhti jaa rahi hain,,dekho ab ghar bethe hi hath todh liya" mrs Sudha says angryly,while entering nandini's room. :o :o

she sat beside nandini and asked her as a strict mother "ye kaise lagi" nandini,,was abit scared so she just said "mum wooo,..."
mrs Sudha added with a doubtful expression "ye sab kahin us subhah wale coakroah
ki wajah se to nahin hua"
she became more scared..'aaj to nahi bachne waali'..and she saw with the pleaseeing look towards prithvi.

so he just added "nahin aunti,,wo main nandini se ek book lene aaya the ,,to book nikalte waqt wo stool disbalance ho gaya "

then,she put her hand on nandini's head very gracefully and said "beta sambhal ke stool pe chardna chaiye tha,,
ab zyada dard to nahin ho raha hai na.."
nahin mom ab to theek hai,wo dr. ne pain killer de di hai,,bas mujhe aaccha nahin lag raha ,kal se colledge khul rahe hai ,,or mujhe miss karne padeenge."

prithvi added " don't worry yaar ,main to jaaonga na ,,or phir waise bhi main jaanoo ya tuu jaaee baat to ek hi hai na;;;tujhe colledge ki A to Z saari information mil hi jaaegi"

then she smiled a bit and said " main sabko bohut miss karoongi,,tum please sab se bolna ki wo mujhse aakar milen.." 
" jo hukum mere aaka" prithi replied  " abhi main chalta hoon,,u take care or kal colledge se aakar milta hoon.
good bye"

Edited by rajatrangini - 03 October 2009 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_rupashrujamaria_awanSoulmate_SanaKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi dear ,very nice concept, intro and starts dear.Pls continue soon and pm me when u 'll update the next part.

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
wow nice update dear
plz continue soon
i will be waiting for ur next update

sana

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1252000
hey ragini if u have time plz read my ff on sajan i mean samrat gunjan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top