Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Who will end up with who? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who do you think is gonna end up with who?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [27.45%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
2 [3.92%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [17.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lippy girl Groupbie
lippy girl
lippy girl

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

KSHITIJ IS AJAY MALIA'S SON??????????? wait...if kshitij is ajay's son then that means that kshitij is sarlas nephew...so...whoa...whatta heck...that's confusing...someone tell me whether that's true or not...

sumaira.daud

it mus b tru coz mahi was pregnant wid kali, b4 aryaman marid saakshi, wich meanz nakul iz yunga dan kali.

but it is cleer dat kshitij is much olda, in wich case he must be ajay malia's son, beacause sakshi was raped by him b4 she marid aryaman.

ub samaj me aya?

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
everyone will be living aloneLOL
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippy girl

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

KSHITIJ IS AJAY MALIA'S SON??????????? wait...if kshitij is ajay's son then that means that kshitij is sarlas nephew...so...whoa...whatta heck...that's confusing...someone tell me whether that's true or not...

sumaira.daud

it mus b tru coz mahi was pregnant wid kali, b4 aryaman marid saakshi, wich meanz nakul iz yunga dan kali.

but it is cleer dat kshitij is much olda, in wich case he must be ajay malia's son, beacause sakshi was raped by him b4 she marid aryaman.

ub samaj me aya?

Yea you kno i thought that too because i remember that ajay malia raped saakshi...but wait...if nakul is younger than kali...they were engaged...thats sick...whatta hell...why doesn't ekta think about this...and then kumud is like kshitij's niece...ew...and she got pregnant with him...oh god...and you kno...technically kumud and kali...if this ever happened...can like sohan cuz he's not really their chachu...because sohan is nikita's son from a previous marriage and not lalit's son...so technically he's not really abhay's cousin...which technically makes it that he's not kumud and kali's chachu...that would be better than kshitij because kshitij is actually sarla's blood because ajay is sarla's half brother...and then if he's sarla's blood then that means he's abhay's blood and then that means he's kumud's blood...ew...but are they ever gonna reveal that kshitij is ajay malia's son...or is it not in ekta's plan to even make that true...anyway...if Kumud can be with Kshitij...then she can definately be with Sohan...and that would be a better combination than Kumud and Kshitij

Edited by sumaira.daud - 31 January 2005 at 9:09pm
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oh my god. u guys....LOL.......good points. my friends. good job all of u. Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index