Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Who will end up with who? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think is gonna end up with who?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [27.45%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
2 [3.92%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [17.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

patel2004 Groupbie
patel2004
patel2004

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i think its obvios that garv and kumud are going to end up to gether, other wise they wouldnt have mad there part of the story so intense, but u dont no anything cause its an ekta kapoor serial

ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
KUMUD AND KSHIJIT ALL DA WAY!!!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Kumud needs to get over it and get on with her life. I wouldn't be
surprised if Ekta keeps her in this mode until she is ready to move the
show up 20 years ahead again...and when she moves the show 20 years
ahead AGAIN...everyone will still look the same. Confused
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
kumud definitely needs to move on! ..to KSHITIJ!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue ...i'm always for kumud n kshitij... but by seeing all the kumud - garv scenes n evrything, it's really obvious tht she's going to end up with garv Ouch
cutie1 Newbie
cutie1
cutie1

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
 LOLkumud n kshitij!!LOL
lippy girl Groupbie
lippy girl
lippy girl

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Everyone will be alone and live a sad life,

well, do you kno N E 1 in kkusum hu was crazy 4 sum1, and ended up together 4eva?

otherwise, if ppl hu luvd each uda wer 2geda, then ekta cant drag the serial and make more money, and make us bored, and still addicted to the sho, to see hu gets hu, when no1 eva duz.............

sigh

well if i was 2 choose NE way, despite knowing it aint gonna happen, i wud say abhay (if he comes back, which seems unlikely since its ekta's show), and kumud.

hear dta?

Abhay and Kumud.

coz they look the same age, n wen dey dance, it luks like pati n patni r dancing.  they even luk @ each uda like pati n patni.

well, if kumumud can sleep wid her chachu (kshitij chachu, since hes ajay malia's son),then she can go out wid abhay.

Star

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
KSHITIJ IS AJAY MALIA'S SON??????????? wait...if kshitij is ajay's son then that means that kshitij is sarlas nephew...so...whoa...whatta heck...that's confusing...someone tell me whether that's true or not...

Edited by sumaira.daud - 30 January 2005 at 6:08pm
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

well if i was 2 choose NE way, despite knowing it aint gonna happen, i wud say abhay (if he comes back, which seems unlikely since its ekta's show), and kumud.

hear dta?

Abhay and Kumud.

coz they look the same age, n wen dey dance, it luks like pati n patni r dancing.  they even luk @ each uda like pati n patni.

well, if kumumud can sleep wid her chachu (kshitij chachu, since hes ajay malia's son),then she can go out wid abhay.

Star

-----------nice oneLOLif she could go out with abhay uncle, why not sohan uncle? they look so good together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by samir_soni - 30 January 2005 at 11:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index