Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I feel Tapasya is gonna loose big time to Icha this time by marrying Veer LOL
B'coz I'm sure Icha would marry Vansh and he being the elder son Icha would be given all the priority which is gonna burn Nani and Tapu's eyes
And if it comes to the wealth Vansh being the eldest would get a major share and I'm sure Icha would get Vansh back to normal life Smile
I just wanna c Tapu cry seeing Icha's aish aur aram zindhagi with her jethji!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

What do u feel guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do comment Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpana.udayasihu-Samira-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya is gonna loose big time with Icha" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
na . icha wont be given priority as veers mother doesnt like her, and i honestly dont get it why should they get this pathetic twist , i am gaga over vansh but how on earth veer would allow this nonsense..... i mean both love birds ending in same house but married to someone else man that would be lame and lousy stuff to watch ...... if makers of the show wants to show that evil doesnt win all the time then i would strongly recommend that vansh would be the perfect one to fir for tapu so that he can bash her left and right for her selfishness and her jealous ness as his wife but nt as veers ....... plz dont make this show more pathetic than it is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12bhavi20_s

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
naaaa all Us r harsh on the show. dunno but i never liked veer icha couple anyway. but tapu deserves it. she'll end up with lotsof wealth buut a selfish mind

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayavanga

na . icha wont be given priority as veers mother doesnt like her, and i honestly dont get it why should they get this pathetic twist , i am gaga over vansh but how on earth veer would allow this nonsense..... i mean both love birds ending in same house but married to someone else man that would be lame and lousy stuff to watch ...... if makers of the show wants to show that evil doesnt win all the time then i would strongly recommend that vansh would be the perfect one to fir for tapu so that he can bash her left and right for her selfishness and her jealous ness as his wife but nt as veers ....... plz dont make this show more pathetic than it is

Agree with you 100% and well writtenClap if Icha doesn't get married to Veer, then this has been by far the most pathetic twist of the show. Icha marrying Vansh will only bring more misery into her life!! I'm so fed up of Icha never getting anything she wishes for ever. Doesn't matter how much evilness Tapu's dishes out, she is always the one emerging the winner in the end, and like always Icha is left standing like a fool. Like u said, this way the creatives are only sending us all a wrong message that evil always wins against good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_s

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Even if Ichas becomes Vanshs wife iam pretty sure she will flood the house with her tears ...... Tapu is darling of Veers mother heart , and veers mother doesnt like icha, no matter if she is married to veer or vansh doesnt make big difference.... tapu can and will be shown as complete psycho than she is now caz poor veer still in love with icha cant forget and see her suffer and that would make tapu more jealous and makes icha hate with all her heart , so no happiness for icha, (does stuff like this really happen ) i mean even poor ppl have happy moments, but icha why make her so pathetic for running a show, come on give us a break make her strong and ppl would love u for that .......Kekta had learned her lesson and though i never ever watched her shows before or now heard she is doing gud with bandini , when RS made K queen change then why not uttaran team.. why are they giving us ok K shows ? Please make Icha strong character plz she is lead and so far colors been giving gud message dont spoil it by making it lame show ....... i mean if not veer , plz no Vansh for her and NO SAME HOUSE ...............anyone else other than Vansh would be fine with me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12bhavi20_s

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for supporting me Buddy .......

toofanmail

toofanmail

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

i am so addicted to this utran now.. but i dunno why these people are making the serial sucha trash.

the story was looking so realistic but now it looks lyk the same old shit that happens in daily soaps..
why can't you make iccha a stronger one? Tapasya lyk people should be taught a lesson outta this.
the serial will get really boring if tapasya marries veer b'cuz he doesn love her and vansh another physco. these elements are making the serial pathetic.. please do something about this..
but one thing i must say that all the characters act very realistically..

razor12

gemini12

gemini12

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
iccha will be given priority not by mom in law..but by some rituals as being eldest bahu of bundela....tapasya will get ichcha's uttaran "veer"...with ichcha's love vansh ll get better

sihu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top