Debate Mansion

   

Yellow Journalism : Good or Bad (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Joined: 21 July 2007

Posts: 6717

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Shikhoo

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

sometimes yellow journalism is a spice of life ...sp in USA..like how economic meltdown has taken a back seat and David Letterman saga has taken the front Wink....
 
Yeh dil mangey more( on that issue) ....LOL
People love to read sensationalism not journalism.LOL
Depends on what type of sensationalism ...what happened yesterday on DL show is sensationalism  but when these larger than life characters fall from grace and the news is true then it is journalism with a touch of "yellow" in it .....LOL    
In the west when people admit their fault and accept blame they are often forgiven and viewed sympathetically. In the east they are tarnished for life.


are ppl bigger then law in west ?
Frankly in most countries Power and Money does a lot of miracles. It is all politics.
Often there is not much justice everywhere.


i agree..

but as per the yellow journalism....
if..media support something...
decision is in that person's favor only...

public figures are afraid of media...
and they play them in hands to win consent of the public...

media can make Osama bin laden ud and Gandhi ji real villain. !!

Media magic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yellow Journalism : Good or Bad (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 1720

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
very true . The pen is mightier than the sword Tongue

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Joined: 23 August 2006

Posts: 3152

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhoo

Yellow journalism ' the word brings a lot of irritation and discomfort.

i found myself telling to my mother that pls don't believe all what u read in newspaper and u watch in news channel.
they r majorly fake and extremely tempted to the viewers.

all they want that reader sud ask the vendor i heard abt that news in which newspaper it is ?
and the vendor sud provide their newspaper to their customers.

for that they can say that Amir khan has one son abroad abt whom we don't know.
it may be Ashwariya's past affairs. even after she is happily married for 2 years now.

they r really getting on our nerves.

what u all think ? 
hey !
Nice topicClapClapClap
Will share my views on this as soon as I get some slack time :)
Cheers,
Myth

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Joined: 21 October 2009

Posts: 12495

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
hmmm, dunno what u mean by "yellow" journalism :S
but sur, i think alot of the time its fake/made up
 
and their mistakes (either in the way they write it/print it) falls on the person they are talking abt/with instead of the company itself who made the mistake

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Joined: 21 July 2007

Posts: 6717

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

very true . The pen is mightier than the sword Tongue


video cam and movie editor also..LOL
LOL

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Joined: 21 July 2007

Posts: 6717

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myth13

Originally posted by Shikhoo

Yellow journalism ' the word brings a lot of irritation and discomfort.

i found myself telling to my mother that pls don't believe all what u read in newspaper and u watch in news channel.
they r majorly fake and extremely tempted to the viewers.

all they want that reader sud ask the vendor i heard abt that news in which newspaper it is ?
and the vendor sud provide their newspaper to their customers.

for that they can say that Amir khan has one son abroad abt whom we don't know.
it may be Ashwariya's past affairs. even after she is happily married for 2 years now.

they r really getting on our nerves.

what u all think ? 
hey !
Nice topicClapClapClap
Will share my views on this as soon as I get some slack time :)
Cheers,
Myth


waiting for ur reply...Wink

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Joined: 21 July 2007

Posts: 6717

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

hmmm, dunno what u mean by "yellow" journalism :S
but sur, i think alot of the time its fake/made up
 
and their mistakes (either in the way they write it/print it) falls on the person they are talking abt/with instead of the company itself who made the mistake


correct...LOL
they write it..and telecast it..in such a wayLOL like our life depends on it...

according to many  tv channels...earth shud have destroyed 7 years..ago..or 1 year...ago...
and we all wud have died.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
FGF - Feel Good Factor

2 3 4

Summer3 24 1581 12 November 2009 at 5:40am
By Summer3
A Good teacher

2 3 4 5

-Rinky- 34 1949 10 November 2009 at 4:12pm
By Cardenia
Two successful actresses can never be good friends The_Other_Woman 9 704 05 November 2009 at 9:54pm
By -Rinky-
Good Dreams Bad Dreams

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Summer3 78 3727 25 October 2009 at 2:18am
By Summer3
Yellow Journalism of Media towards Child Murders. trustt 2 1441 12 February 2009 at 12:54pm
By trustt

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.