Yellow Journalism : Good or Bad

Shikhoo thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yellow journalism ' the word brings a lot of irritation and discomfort.

i found myself telling to my mother that pls don't believe all what u read in newspaper and u watch in news channel.
they r majorly fake and extremely tempted to the viewers.

all they want that reader sud ask the vendor i heard abt that news in which newspaper it is ?
and the vendor sud provide their newspaper to their customers.

for that they can say that Amir khan has one son abroad abt whom we don't know.
it may be Ashwariya's past affairs. even after she is happily married for 2 years now.

they r really getting on our nerves.

what u all think ? 
Edited by Shikhoo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firstly one must realize that nothing is as big as money for people today. People can do anything for it. Infact we all slog for it 😆. Coming to a product and its publicity, the foremost aim of it would be to ATTRACT consumers and nothing else. As long as the publicity is caught hold by a persons eye, nobody cares if the product is true or fake. And thats the very elemetary strategy people use for ads. To get a persons attention, they adopt exaggerations of news events, scandals, sensatinal stuff etc. 
Shikhoo thumbnail
^^
u mean to say that ....

from the point of view of today's competition era...Yellow Journalism is IN thing and as far as newspapers are getting sold..nothing matters.............

but i guess...a thing named.. " ethic " exist .

Exactly. Generally nobody cares for ethics as long as you are doing well !! But there are some major exceptions too.
Shikhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktheback

Exactly. Generally nobody cares for ethics as long as you are doing well !! But there are some major exceptions too.

but i think...im long run...
these unethical acts are going to get firm in real bad situation ....
with no solution
becoz costumer's once get wasted in impossible to earn back.......
'
and no Goodwill no business...

it's just like digging one's own grave.....
yellow journalism has been going on for a long time.

it isn't like falsifying accounts like satyam computers...
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whats yelloe journalism.. does the journalist has jaundice but still reports or something?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

whats yelloe journalism.. does the journalist has jaundice but still reports or something?

Yellow also stands for communism where the people were fed with falsified information.
But these days countries following democracy are going wild and causing Financial collapses. 
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sometimes yellow journalism is a spice of life ...sp in USA..like how economic meltdown has taken a back seat and David Letterman saga has taken the front 😉....

Yeh dil mangey more( on that issue) ....😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

sometimes yellow journalism is a spice of life ...sp in USA..like how economic meltdown has taken a back seat and David Letterman saga has taken the front 😉....

Yeh dil mangey more( on that issue) ....😆

People love to read sensationalism not journalism.😆