Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

sweet n sour with a hint of bitterness

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Joined: 25 August 2009

Posts: 2934

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...
 
Ok so where do i start...
 
Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that Confused...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)
 
Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..
 
Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandiniROFL.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again.D'oh..I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...
 
I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly momentHugThe only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...Confused...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!
 
Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...Shocked the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"Tongue...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur groundClapAkshara itna gusha mein tha...while washing the applesLOL, it looked like she was taking all the frustration of the singhania's  out on the apples......LOL
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt workLOLLOL..sweet looks didnt work eitherLOLLOLLOL...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!
 
I am really looking foward 2 the making up....
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by aksharanaitik - 02 October 2009 at 12:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sweet n sour with a hint of bitterness" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Joined: 25 August 2009

Posts: 2934

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
was gayatri wearing akshara's sari its been bugging me since the afternoon but i kept 4getting to ask or look it up...

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Joined: 01 September 2007

Posts: 8587

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...
 
Ok so where do i start...
 
Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that Confused...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)
 
Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..
 
Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandiniROFL.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again.D'oh..I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...
 
I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly momentHugThe only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...Confused...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!
 
Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...Shocked the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"Tongue...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur groundClap
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt workLOLLOL..sweet looks didnt work eitherLOLLOLLOL...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!
 
I am really looking foward 2 the making up....
 
 
 
 
 
Hey 1st of all y r u thnkng of quittng...????? i love the way u put ur thoughts on evry episode... its differnt..
2day i loved ur last part..tat was true...i wanted akshara to b firm ths time & not 4gve naitik & she did it... naitik feels tat he can manaao akshara easily...but 2day he got his lesson... not 2 4get he was lookng charmng doin tat.. but akshara handled herself quite well..Thumbs Up

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Joined: 25 August 2009

Posts: 2934

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...
 
Ok so where do i start...
 
Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that Confused...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)
 
Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..
 
Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandiniROFL.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again.D'oh..I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...
 
I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly momentHugThe only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...Confused...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!
 
Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...Shocked the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"Tongue...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur groundClap
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt workLOLLOL..sweet looks didnt work eitherLOLLOLLOL...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!
 
I am really looking foward 2 the making up....
 
 
 
 
 
Hey 1st of all y r u thnkng of quittng...????? i love the way u put ur thoughts on evry episode... its differnt..
2day i loved ur last part..tat was true...i wanted akshara to b firm ths time & not 4gve naitik & she did it... naitik feels tat he can manaao akshara easily...but 2day he got his lesson... not 2 4get he was lookng charmng doin tat.. but akshara handled herself quite well..Thumbs Up
 
Oh thank u, so sweet of u...so many ppl already put out great forums...I enjoy reading them...so i figured i would ease off and enjoy others posts...plus the episodes was becoming slow and repetitive...was getting annoyed with it....I am addicted 2 this forum now...
 
I was soooo proud of akshara 4 resisting his charm....I was soo close 2 thinking awww look at him,
 4 give him akshara...but I was also able 2 be strong and say noooo not yet..let him really realize what he has done with her...and really apolozise like he means it...

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Joined: 09 August 2009

Posts: 1205

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
aakir, Akshara is nehelle pe dehella for him.............wah!wah!ramji......jodi kya banayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Joined: 25 August 2009

Posts: 2934

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

aakir, Akshara is nehelle pe dehella for him.............wah!wah!ramji......jodi kya banayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink
LOLLOLLOL
rona aur gusha ko badhai ho badhai!

AR_LUV_pinky_94

Senior Member

AR_LUV_pinky_94

Joined: 17 August 2009

Posts: 559

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990066>was gayatri wearing akshara's sari its been bugging me since the afternoon but i kept 4getting to ask or look it up...</FONT>


exactly na???
gaya3 was also wearing akshara's saari and akshara gaya3's one....hehehehehe
but akshara looks gr8 wid l8 saree
wat say??? Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Joined: 01 September 2007

Posts: 8587

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...
 
Ok so where do i start...
 
Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that Confused...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)
 
Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..
 
Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandiniROFL.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again.D'oh..I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...
 
I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly momentHugThe only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...Confused...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!
 
Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...Shocked the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"Tongue...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur groundClap
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt workLOLLOL..sweet looks didnt work eitherLOLLOLLOL...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!
 
I am really looking foward 2 the making up....
 
 
 
 
 
Hey 1st of all y r u thnkng of quittng...????? i love the way u put ur thoughts on evry episode... its differnt..
2day i loved ur last part..tat was true...i wanted akshara to b firm ths time & not 4gve naitik & she did it... naitik feels tat he can manaao akshara easily...but 2day he got his lesson... not 2 4get he was lookng charmng doin tat.. but akshara handled herself quite well..Thumbs Up
 
Oh thank u, so sweet of u...so many ppl already put out great forums...I enjoy reading them...so i figured i would ease off and enjoy others posts...plus the episodes was becoming slow and repetitive...was getting annoyed with it....I am addicted 2 this forum now...
 
I was soooo proud of akshara 4 resisting his charm....I was soo close 2 thinking awww look at him,
 4 give him akshara...but I was also able 2 be strong and say noooo not yet..let him really realize what he has done with her...and really apolozise like he means it...
plz u dont stop penning down ur views... thy r excellnt..
whn i saw naitik's face..(was lookng damn cute) i was like plz yaar akshara 4get evrythng...
but hatsoff to akshi... still very firm but i thnk 2day she will 4give him & thn daddaji drama will start... oh god plz save us frm another sad episode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Naksh were too sweet today:)

2 3 4

..Sanjana.. 27 1759 08 November 2009 at 10:20am
By _Dipsi_
naughty filled romance with hint of Jelousy ;)

2

shanta123123 14 1503 17 September 2009 at 5:02pm
By shanta123123
So sweet

2

sippy_a 15 798 04 September 2009 at 3:28pm
By hiiii
Ali Merchant!Hot n Sweet:) KinshukLuvsDina 4 677 24 August 2009 at 10:27pm
By sour_peaches56
Rituraj is getting the hint now!

2 3 4

desertrose21 25 1849 03 August 2009 at 11:26pm
By _charu_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.