sweet n sour with a hint of bitterness

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...

Ok so where do i start...

Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that ๐Ÿ˜•...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)

Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..

Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandini๐Ÿคฃ.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again...I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...

I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly moment๐Ÿค—The only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...๐Ÿ˜•...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!

Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...๐Ÿ˜ฒ the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"๐Ÿ˜›...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur ground๐Ÿ‘Akshara itna gusha mein tha...while washing the apples๐Ÿ˜†, it looked like she was taking all the frustration of the singhania's  out on the apples......๐Ÿ˜†
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sweet looks didnt work either๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!

I am really looking foward 2 the making up....

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiSha12384 thumbnail
was gayatri wearing akshara's sari its been bugging me since the afternoon but i kept 4getting to ask or look it up...
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

I wanted 2 quit the forum thing 4 a while...but couldnt resist sharing my views on 2day...

Ok so where do i start...

Shaurya and Varsha has lost their minds. I cant believe they caved under pressure!!!..I thought the maheswari and singhania khandan was suppose to be of "conservative" ideology...since when does annoucing the fact that you are "planning" to have a baby, in front of the whole family appropriate?...It would have been different if they annouced a pregnancy...but WTH was that ๐Ÿ˜•...no shame!
And then rajeshari asking if it was because of her....idiot ...ofcourse it was 4 u...her wants and desires were being fulfilled, so y question it....(disgusted look on my face)

Omi reaction...no comment...no suprise there..

Mohit Marching in and yelling at nandini was hilarious...itna haq se data...wah kya baat hai....khandan ka bemari, bina daat  kuch bhi nahi samjhe....Naitik also needs the same ilaaz 4 his bemari ...everytime he is being stubborn and doesnt seem 2 process information correctly, akshara's daat works miracles...Naitik standing there like a lost puppy as Mohit is yelling at nandini๐Ÿคฃ.. but the best part of this scene was when Nandini was like..... huh....Akshara didnt say anything to me...with a hiccup naitik's face dropped 2 the floor...uh oh...acted like a jerk again...I know most of you dont want nandini and mohit hook up...but i think it will happen...and i am sort of rooting 4 it..bcuz mohit understands her better then any1...and he wont let her feel less in anyway....he will always put her feelings 1st...

I knew there was not going to be any friction between nandini and akshara....i luved their sisterly moment๐Ÿค—The only person that didnt do or say anything 2 Akshara is the only 1 that appolozised...The whole family except rajshekhar and nandini was mean 2 akshara and made her feel like an outcast...but nandini is the only 1 that thought 2 apolozise...๐Ÿ˜•...stupid mental khandan!
I like dadaji...atleast 4 now!

Gulabo ka baccha....or should i say gulab mein kata...did u ppl c her face reactions for past 4 days, they way she was eyeing akshara...she acted like she was the owner and akshara was the servant...๐Ÿ˜ฒ the nerve...and then 2day after the truth came out..she's trying 2 suck up 2 akshara..bhabi u wash i will wipe the apples...ughh makes me sick....I understand that she felt 4 nandini..even her reporting her version 2 the high commands, i would have overlooked....even though i didnt approve....but her giving akshara dirty looks like that....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naitik's cockyness came 2 an halt 2day.... "akhir woh patni hai meri, usko manana tho mera bayen hath ka khel"๐Ÿ˜›...Akshi baby I am soo proud of you 2day 4 standing ur ground๐Ÿ‘
Naitik's Dil Se sorry, very very sorry , extremely sorry............didnt work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sweet looks didnt work either๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Akshara's response was short and to the point...."nahi iss baar me apko maf nehi kar sakti"....he was 2 cute with the guilt trip...but i am glad she didnt forgive him easily!!

I am really looking foward 2 the making up....

Hey 1st of all y r u thnkng of quittng...????? i love the way u put ur thoughts on evry episode... its differnt..
2day i loved ur last part..tat was true...i wanted akshara to b firm ths time & not 4gve naitik & she did it... naitik feels tat he can manaao akshara easily...but 2day he got his lesson... not 2 4get he was lookng charmng doin tat.. but akshara handled herself quite well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

Hey 1st of all y r u thnkng of quittng...????? i love the way u put ur thoughts on evry episode... its differnt..

2day i loved ur last part..tat was true...i wanted akshara to b firm ths time & not 4gve naitik & she did it... naitik feels tat he can manaao akshara easily...but 2day he got his lesson... not 2 4get he was lookng charmng doin tat.. but akshara handled herself quite well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh thank u, so sweet of u...so many ppl already put out great forums...I enjoy reading them...so i figured i would ease off and enjoy others posts...plus the episodes was becoming slow and repetitive...was getting annoyed with it....I am addicted 2 this forum now...

I was soooo proud of akshara 4 resisting his charm....I was soo close 2 thinking awww look at him,
 4 give him akshara...but I was also able 2 be strong and say noooo not yet..let him really realize what he has done with her...and really apolozise like he means it...
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aakir, Akshara is nehelle pe dehella for him.............wah!wah!ramji......jodi kya banayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

aakir, Akshara is nehelle pe dehella for him.............wah!wah!ramji......jodi kya banayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rona aur gusha ko badhai ho badhai!
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail

<FONT color=#990066>was gayatri wearing akshara's sari its been bugging me since the afternoon but i kept 4getting to ask or look it up...</FONT>

exactly na???
gaya3 was also wearing akshara's saari and akshara gaya3's one....hehehehehe
but akshara looks gr8 wid l8 saree
wat say??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh thank u, so sweet of u...so many ppl already put out great forums...I enjoy reading them...so i figured i would ease off and enjoy others posts...plus the episodes was becoming slow and repetitive...was getting annoyed with it....I am addicted 2 this forum now...

I was soooo proud of akshara 4 resisting his charm....I was soo close 2 thinking awww look at him,
 4 give him akshara...but I was also able 2 be strong and say noooo not yet..let him really realize what he has done with her...and really apolozise like he means it...

plz u dont stop penning down ur views... thy r excellnt..
whn i saw naitik's face..(was lookng damn cute) i was like plz yaar akshara 4get evrythng...
but hatsoff to akshi... still very firm but i thnk 2day she will 4give him & thn daddaji drama will start... oh god plz save us frm another sad episode
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_94

exactly na???
gaya3 was also wearing akshara's saari and akshara gaya3's one....hehehehehe
but akshara looks gr8 wid l8 saree
wat say??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i thought so....gayatri ka itna buri hal hai...she's wearning akshara's sari and rajeshri's jewelery๐Ÿ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

plz u dont stop penning down ur views... thy r excellnt..

whn i saw naitik's face..(was lookng damn cute) i was like plz yaar akshara 4get evrythng...
but hatsoff to akshi... still very firm but i thnk 2day she will 4give him & thn daddaji drama will start... oh god plz save us frm another sad episode

hey beautiful thank u 4 liking my commentary๐Ÿ˜ณ
it wont be a dukhi ending...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...dadaji  not that mean like that gayatri