Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahnaz93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv-a mystrey

I don't like this new dmg at all.Reasons for that-
1.Sajneevni painted in such a painfull yellow colour.
2. The actors make-up being Pink for all.Mujhe colours se phobia ho jayega specially yellow.

3.Pateints wearing purple dresses..!!

4.The acting of the New Interns on top of that I hardly like anyone except Karan Wahi.

5.Tamanna is wearing even ridz's old earings.!!😕😕

6.A-R not back yet they showed them last on 21st & it's 2nd today & only cv's know when they will be back..!!

I want My Dill Mill Gaye back.....!!

what you said is absolutely right...its like just for the sake of the show they are dragging it
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like dis new DMG cos its new.....a bit diffrent fron the old....and the suspence in the show is rocking!!!!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The show is nice, But it is a complete copy of Season 1 especially Lots and lots of Sid and Tamanna scenes! bot these characters have Mannerisim and perosnalties sooooo similar to AR

If you want a new season with new characters than i would personally prefer if they used new, inovative ideas for scenes for the couples, as then t would seem fresh..right now i feel as if I am watching DMG seasn 1 but with different people!

But thats just my opinion 😃
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kash4life

The show is nice, But it is a complete copy of Season 1 especially Lots and lots of Sid and Tamanna scenes! bot these characters have Mannerisim and perosnalties sooooo similar to AR

If you want a new season with new characters than i would personally prefer if they used new, inovative ideas for scenes for the couples, as then t would seem fresh..right now i feel as if I am watching DMG seasn 1 but with different people!

But thats just my opinion 😃

Hey Sorry...but why r u disgracing AR by saying that Sid and Tamanna r like AR....

I mean AR were soooo good in looks..in acts..in evrything.....

And ST r soooo bad in looks...in act..and in everything.....

Please don't compare them with our fav. jodi AR..
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armi-Shilpa

Hey Sorry...but why r u disgracing AR by saying that Sid and Tamanna r like AR....

I mean AR were soooo good in looks..in acts..in evrything.....

And ST r soooo bad in looks...in act..and in everything.....

Please don't compare them with our fav. jodi AR..

I think she mean's that the creatives are trying to portray Sid and Tamannas character's very similar to AR's. Not that they are just like AR. But that Tamanna wears the same clothe's as Riddhima and acts innocent etc and that Sid is trying to act like Armaan's character's used to. Not that they're succeeding...
Edited by GoldenPanda. - 14 years ago
armaansjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i also dnt like the new season of dmg completely...... i miss AR.......... i dnt like the acting of new interns at all actually its over acting...... and i hav quit watching dmg...... now i ll watch it when our armaan and ridz will be back otherwise not..........

Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

I think she mean's that the creatives are trying to portray Sid and Tamannas character's very similar to AR's. Not that they are just like AR. But that Tamanna wears the same clothe's as Riddhima and acts innocent etc and that Sid is trying to act like Armaan's character's used to. Not that they're succeeding...

But they can not.....
I mean Armaan Riddhima r not any ordinary jodi that someone can portray them...AR r just the Bestest Jodi in the world....
I don't think wearing same clother will make her like Riddhima.....
Please Don't talk abt the Sid..i just hate him...he si trying to be as cool as Armaan....but he can't.....
I think Creatives have gone mad.....really mad...
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armi-Shilpa

But they can not.....

I mean Armaan Riddhima r not any ordinary jodi that someone can portray them...AR r just the Bestest Jodi in the world....
I don't think wearing same clother will make her like Riddhima.....
Please Don't talk abt the Sid..i just hate him...he si trying to be as cool as Armaan....but he can't.....
I think Creatives have gone mad.....really mad...

I know that they can never succeed! The funny part is that the creatives think that they can just make them the new AR, that will NEVER happen though.
I know what you mean, I don't get why everyone likes Sid, he has too much of a puppy face to play a cool dude's role.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Being a DMGian means loving and kissing DMG no matter who goes or replaces!

^said by DMGians before and hopefully they are following it haha!

Loving the new interns since its still DMG you know

Oh well i am liking new interns, i hope they keep showing them more and more and make DMG worth watching and fresh
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sid Tam and AR are not same please stop the comparison!

If they were same, i would not like them one bit since i had enough of AR mush.

Infact they are rocking!