PRIs recent shirts......too TIGHT - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

I think they're uncomfortable too 😕 and I think the problem is that Gaurav has bulked up a bit.
He looked perfectly all right in the beginning in similar shirts but the muscles are really bulging now, even the shirt buttons are gaping - not too comfortable, IMO
Bubble

well i dun find it tht tight to make him look bad!! i disliked his fruit color shirts as ......tht color used to annoy me and loose or tight ....he used to look bad .....though i didnt like him in red shirt eitehr .....but i think in black shirt he was really luking gud!! he can carry of black andwhit the best .....its a complete ptihvi type color!!
Originally posted by Ektaj

😆 ðŸ˜† Lovely post!

To be honest .. I prefer him in the tight shirts & t-shirts look! It does add to his hotness (acc. to me) It accentuates his body well .. doesn't make him look overtly built up, and still holds the boy-next-door charm.

I was watching some old Sharman scenes, and in one of them he had this loose shirt on .. and after watching Prithvi .. he just looked like he was hanging in that shirt! 😆 ðŸ˜† But still managed to look adorable!

actually i agree with eks here!! i think he looks even more sexy in these recent tight shirts!! i mean he looked super hot simply standing there in the prida scene after they had returned from the party with his hands in the pockets of his pants! for some reason i like the way they hug that gorgeous body of his!!!😳 so wouldnt mind if he continues wearing such shirts!!! hes looking younger then ever with the adorable haircut and now these shirts!! its a wonder i dont go in cardiac arrest everytime i see him!!😆😆😆

Cheerx,
maham
Originally posted by soapbubble

I think they're uncomfortable too 😕 and I think the problem is that Gaurav has bulked up a bit.
He looked perfectly all right in the beginning in similar shirts but the muscles are really bulging now, even the shirt buttons are gaping - not too comfortable, IMO
Bubble

@blk.........................on the contrary..................i think he had slimmed down a bit.....................otherwise  such tight shirts wudnt hv fit his body in the first place..................in the initial epis he was really broad and i just loved that GK
i also think its bit too tight especially the red one he wore during the prida dance..i prefer the normal ones
GK needs to wear sherwani!! i don't think i have ever seen him in indian wear before!!!😉
Originally posted by krupur1103

GK needs to wear sherwani!! i don't think i have ever seen him in indian wear before!!!😉

he did put on sherwaNIS AND KURTAS IN MERI DOLI TERE ANGNA..............
well i never watched that show of him and besides this is a new show and he is paired with chandana who is very pretty and so how about we get to see diwali celebration in lnmdj?????😆😆😆
His muscels are sooo big..i dont think there is any size available for such hot muscels...cus they r meant to be shown not covered!
Originally posted by krupur1103

krups do u mean sherwaani for the date ??😉😆😆😆